• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vegas here I come!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
I'm so excited! I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase my plane tickets for the Vegas Bash. I should have done it weeks ago, given the prices are rapidly increasing....but you know how those things can go. Anyway the travel agent asked if I was willing to fly Southwest -- which I said "NO WAY" and explained about the bad treatment towards fat flyers. She said since I was going to purchase 2 seats anyway, we might as well check the prices because Southwest has direct flights and are usually cheaper, so we did. Leaving the dates I wanted and reasonable times, it would be $374 PER TICKET! To me that was a lot, for just 1 ticket.

Wellllll, thank goodness for either very nice people or for the slow day at the office because one the other agents overheard our conversation and told us that Northwest had some direct flights to Vegas out of a different airport (same distance as my regular airport). We checked and a direct flight to Vegas and back was only $179 per ticket, total $383 for 2 tickets. Woohooo! Yes I have to leave a day earlier and fly late at night, but ya know what...I can easily live with it!

I think I'm adding this to my "it was meant to be" list. :D

Latest posts

Back