• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Violet @ BBW Gentlemen's Club 3/13

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet

Hi everyone. I've never posted here before but I thought it would be a good time to start. For one night only, I'll be dancing at BBW Gentlemen's Club in Los Angeles. I hope you'll come see me and all the other lovely ladies!

Hi guys. I'm a cute and curvy college girl coming down to LA on Tuesday to dance at BBW Gentlemen's Club. I'm really excited and I'd love to see you there! Say hi to me and let me know you saw the post on Dimensions for a special bonus (nothing illegal!).

I'm 5'4, #185, with natural 38H breasts, a nice round butt, blue eyes, golden blonde hair, and a sparkling smile. I'm having trouble posting my picture right now but I'll try again later, and I promise I'm hot! I love dancing for respectful gentlemen who appreciate my bodacious body. Hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Violet

Information from the club's web site:
www.bbwgentlemensclub.com

Welcome to the only BBW Gentlemen's Club!

This club is to cater to the men and women who love a woman with curves! We have picked the top notch BBW dancers who are excited to show off their big beautiful bodies to you and to make your wild fantasies a reality.

You can not find another club like this, the ladies will be on stage dancing just for you. They will tease you with their curves and there sexy attitudes! We have all shapes, sizes, ages and races, there is someone for everyone!

The ladies are available for lap dances.
We are open every Tues night from 9:00 p.m - 12.30 a.m.
Cover charge is $10, $5 BEFORE 9:30
Valet parking is available for $6 or you can street park.

We hope you enjoy yourself.

7969 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA

Latest posts

Back