• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Visiting the parents by dmasked fa- SSBBW, Stuckage, Imagery, Sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaskedfa

SSBBW, Stuckage, Imagery, Sex – a few hundred pounds and a few years after the marriage ceremony a fat bride and her FA hubby visit her parents

Visiting the Parents
By dmasked fa

Brittany woke to Ted’s hand stretching around her waist to caress her ample belly and feel his hardening dick sinking into her wide soft rump. As always he had to lean forward a lot to compensate for the size of her corpulent ass.

With his fingers, Ted traced the vast expanse of her belly, around to the smooth and creamy blubber of her thighs, then patted her belly to see the rippiling tremor cross her vast body. It started to growl, which caused her body to ripple again. This brought a smile to Ted, face as he whispered into her ear. "Good morning, cupcake! Looks like it's time to get you some breakfast."

Brittany rose her head and turned to Ted, but her gigantic ass and hips stuck out like a shelf, mostly obscuring her view of Ted.

"Just tea and bread, I still have to fit into those girdles before we go and see my parents. I don't want to look like an elephant in front of them!" she said, as she looked at her belly stretched out way in front of her.

Ted began to caress her entire fleshy body, "Come on, honey. I can't see why you have to hide this gorgeous body, from them! It shouldn't matter to them!"

"We had this conversation before, and I will decide how we deal with MY parents, now will you go down and get my tea and toast, while I get ready?"

Ted sat his chin on her huge fleshy thigh, and looked at her with big hound dog eyes.

She rolled as said, "Oh, very well, but just once before I get ready!"

Then her massive ass was in motion, as she rolled her vast bulk onto Ted. He responded with a satisfied grunt as the air was squeezed out of his lungs. Then she launched her body into the air and let gravity take over, then she repeated a couple of times, then rolled herself over then lifted her self on all fours, and preceded to straddle Ted's body. Waiting only long enough for Ted to insert himself into her, and to grab handfuls of her fat rolls on her hips, she launched herself up and down on Ted.

The feeling of her four hundred plus pound body coming down, followed by her huge belly slapping on Ted's chest, heighten their sexually excitement. Going ever faster, testing the reinforcement of their steel bed, until they both collapsed in sexually pleasure.

After reveling in the aftermath, Ted rolled over to Brittany, and kissed her cheek, and massaged her mountainous belly. "Well, I said that after all that you deserve something better that toast!"

Brittany was going to refuse but, her belly grumbled, overruling her.

"Fine!" she sighed, "but not too much!" Then she moved over to the side of the bed, and lifted her massive body of the bed.

She looked back at the bed, where she saw both the crater that her massive ass left in the foam mattress and also her squashed, but happy lover.

She leaned down over Ted, her massive belly and breasts fell onto the bed, as she kissed him on the cheek, then turned towards the shower. She headed to the bathroom, proudly swinging her wide hips from side to side, maneuvering each thick thigh around the other, her body jiggling like a water bed, her ass bouncing like crazy and her belly swayed with each step, assuring that she was giving him a welcome visual feast.

"But, bring the toast anyway, to hold me over!" she said before disappearing into the bathroom.

----------------------------------------

Later he saw her come down the stairs. Her most noticeable feature, her huge ass, extended over a foot behind her stretching her panties to their limit, exposing the tip of her butt crack. Then there were her massive breasts that gave her bra a considerable challenge to contain them as they billowed out over the top and sides, making for a grand display of cleavage.

And then there was, her golden tanned belly, sticking out far beyond her breasts and several inches past her fat thighs, looking massive and wide. She had draped an old sheer robe over herself. Of course, this was merely symbolic, harking back many many pounds ago, because she was only able to tie it just under her breasts. Her huge dimpled fanny pulled the gown back so much that the flaps only just reached past her hips and almost to her belly. Her panties seams where overloaded by the task of covering her wide rear.

Ted watched as she slowly came down the stairs. Brittany, always ready to show off, made every step with purpose. Her entire body giggled and shook like a water bed, and drove both of them crazy.

Once she reached the bottom, Ted wrapped his arms around her as far as he could, and grabbed a handful of blubber, and gave it a squeeze.

"And, you want to hide all this beauty?" he whispered into her ear, then kissed her at the base of her neck.

She turn her head, and kissed his cheek, and said "It is only for a few hours, my parents are only in the country for the day, and they want to see us. And, the last they saw me it was two, almost three hundred pounds, ago."

Ted and Brittany lived on the coast of California. He parents were from Australia, and since the wedding five years before they only knew of their daughter by correspondence and lectures shared through the Internet. Initially Ted and Brittany shared true photos, and there was no problem. Brittany had always been bigger, but after the first 100 pounds there were expressions of concern and criticism. This had led to Brittany sending pictures wearing girdles and corsets for the camera, and to Ted mastering photo-shop. As a result Brittany’s parents unaware that their daughter was now well over 400 pounds. She thought that, with care and some real help from the foundation garments, she could sustain the illusion for just one evening.

She said "Now I will wear the girdle and corset so they are not that disappointed. And, if you are a good, and help me now, not only will you get to help me out of the girdle and corset, I will eat cake while sitting on your lap."

She waddled into the kitchen and look around and then back to Ted. "Where is breakfast?"

"Right here! You said you just wanted some toast!" Ted said with a devilish smile, handing her a plate of toast.

Next thing he knew, the new Brittany had pinned him to the wall with her massive belly and chest. Slowly applying pressure, she asked "And, you believed me?"

As her blubber enveloped his body, he turned red, but Brittany knew from the smile on his face, and feeling of his erection pressing against her soft belly, that he was loving every moment of this.

"Just joking honey!" he exclaimed short of breath, trying to wrap his arms around her, but barely making it half way. "Breakfast is all ready, just hid it in the fridge."

She release him from the wall, and he opened the fridge and start pulling out a large plate of steak and eggs with a large stack of pancakes, and sausage links.

Once the Ted, was done she rewarded him with a big bear hug, and a erotic kiss. "You know me too well!"

She waddled off to the table, and pulled up her extra wide chair, and started eating.

When she was done she leaned back a patted her stuffed belly, and watched as the ripples cross her vast belly with a sense of satisfaction.

"Well I guess I should start getting ready."

Then look down at her stuffed belly and wondered. "I wonder if I'll still fit."

She started digging in her drawer for the girdle and corset. Again, Ted gave a disappointed grunt, to which Brittany replied in a sultry voice. "You want to help me on with these?"

"Did you need to ask?" Ted responded.

With that he grabbed the girdle and offered a shoulder for her to lean on. She put most of her weight onto him as she stepped into the girdle; luckily he was used to holding up her weight. She then pulled the spandex girdle up over her legs, until they reached her expansive hips, and her mountain of an ass. Brittany and Ted both took a piece of the girdle, and tugged as hard as they could. Brittany even jumped a little to try to get it up further, sending her flab jiggling. And, as they struggled desperately to squeeze her flabby butt cheeks into the girdle, stuffing handfuls of soft rolls of blubber that was spilling over the top of it, back into the girdle, Ted noticed it was just as hard to keep himself from creaming his pants. Finally, after a lot of work they finally got her gelatinous rump into the girdle. Tightly contained, her large behind now looked a lot smaller and had a smoothness to it.

They both decided to take a breather, Brittany's mountainous chest was heaving as she gasped for breath.

After a couple of minutes, Brittany took both hands and lifted and sucked in her massive gut as much as she could, which wasn't much. And, as Ted wrapped the other corset around her tubby midsection he pulled and struggled to close it, then went around behind her, grabbed the strings, put one foot on her ass. She grabbed to a door frame, and said she was ready. With one deep breath he pulled the strings hard as he could. Brittany gasped for air from the force, then tried to put her finger between the girdle and her blubber; when she couldn't she waved to Ted, and he quickly tied her off.

With everything stuffed tightly into the girdle and corset, Brittany tried to breathe fully again. Her belly and ass tested their confines, as the girdles struggled to hold her all in. She turned to the full length mirror, and was surprised. Her butt, tights and belly still stuck out like shelves, but they did not look anywhere near as large as they were before. Of course, one of the side effects was that her breasts looked at lot larger.

"Can you still breathe in there!" Ted said worrying.

Barely breathing out of fear of exploding out of the garments, she said "Don't worry I’m fine".

Brittany noticed she was getting a little turned on by the feeling of the garments tight on her body. Then she noticed that Ted, was aroused too.

"Okay, the shows is over, go get ready," she said as she pulled a dress over her head.

Ted, with a sigh, kissed her cheek, zipped her up and left, slapping her butt before he went. The sudden motion caused the girdle to creak. She worried for a minute, but then her tummy rumbled looking for more food. She decided to wait for Ted downstairs.

------------------------------------------------

Back down stairs, Brittany was looking in the fridge, and found the last piece of the cheesecake, left over from the dinner party the night before. Considering that they where entertaining five of her fattie friends, she took a minute to be amazed that the piece survived, then pulled it out of the fridge. Then she grabbed the carton of ice cream from the freezer.

She took a spoon out of the drawer, and slice a big piece off, and she when over to sit on the couch. The couch, sagged and let out a creak under her weight.

She dug out two large scoops of ice cream and but on, then poured the topping onto the cake, savored every last piece of it. As she finished she felt the corset expanding to accommodate her growing gut.

The sensation made her excited, her head was filled with thoughts off food and her body bursting out of it's constrains.

She was brought back to the real world, with Ted entering the room. He look over the evidence and stated

"Had a snack I see," he commented and kissed her on the lips.

"If you are ready we should get to your parents before you outgrow your girdle, " he smiled.

"You say that like its a bad thing!" she replied, offering her hand to Ted to help her up.

They drove for five hours, and by the time they got to the house. Brittany’s tummy was demanding food again.

"I have spoiled you a lot lately. Now just behave for a few hours, and I will go back to spoiling you," she remonstrated to her belly.

Her tummy rumbled again this time followed by a creak, for the girdle. This worried her, but it was too late, and there was no turning back now.

They rang the doorbell, and Brittany's parents Fred and Barbara welcomed them in.

Barbara, was plump, but not that fat. However, according to Brittany that didn't stop her from harping on Brittany for her weight.

"Brittany! It looks like you are finally losing the weight. Good for you." Barbara said once she saw her. Ted was the only one to notice Fred give Barbara a dirty look and say something under his breath.

They sat down and shot the breeze, while Barbara finished the dinner. During the conversation Ted noticed a few times Fred looking at Brittany with a look of pride, unlike her mother. But, before he could bring the conversation around, the dinner was served.

Brittany walked nervously into the dining room. She tried to remind herself to not overdo it, as to not pop out of her clothes.

Ted noticed as she walked in, that her constrained hips just cleared the door frame, and began to wonder if she would be able to make it through without all the girdles.

Like Brittany remembered from her childhood, her parents overloaded the table with food, bringing back memories of how she got her love/hate relationship with her body that she only resolved after meeting Ted.

Barbara handed her a big plate of food, dripping of gravy and said. "I hope you guys are hungry!"

With that, she and everyone else sat down to eat.

The smells surrounded Brittany and her stomach growled with excitement. She took a bite, and joy came over her body. Next thing she knew Barbara was replacing her empty plate with a full one.

The smell filled her with a warm comfort. Her tummy demanded her to eat some more. She took a few more bites, and a few more.

Suddenly, a loud rippling was heard. The girdles lost the fight to hold everything in, and beginning with a rip, massive rolls of fat exploded out everywhere, destroying the dress. All she had time to do is feel her ass and hips filling out the chair and spilling over the sides, and the chair arms digging into her fat rolls. Then her belly being too much for the corset broken from it's prison and swelled out with a vengeance quickly filled spaced between her and the table, until the edge of the table was enveloped in her belly rolls. The only thing covering her was her bra and panties.

In embarrassment she tried to get up to leave the room, but the chair was now stuck to her ass. As Brittany tried to pull it off, but it wasn't until Ted grabbed and pulled on the chair legs, that the chair popped off.

Even more embarrassed, she stormed out of the room. Well, more accurately she tried. With her fleshy thighs no longer squeezed into the girdle, they got stuck in the door frame. She heard everyone running and saying something, but she didn't care. She just wanted to hide. So, she pulled, trying to get her fat fanny through. "Come on ass, get through or I will never pamper you again."

And, as if her ass was responding out of fear, it popped out. She tried to run, but at her bulk she didn't go that fast, and Ted caught and wrapped his arms her to calm her down.

He guided her onto the sofa, and wiped her tears. As her parents came into the room and saw that she took up half the sofa, she cried "I am sorry that I have disappointed you and got this big."

But, instead of being mad with her, her father look madly at her mother, who looked ashamed. "Look what you put her through, I think its time you told her."

With a sigh he walked out of the room with her in tow. After leaving Ted and Brittany in total confusion for a couple of minutes, they returned, Barbara with a girdle and corset in one hand. She was sporting a rather large potbelly and blubber packed rump. Without the undergarment, Barbara was half the girth of her daughter. "You got your sweet tooth, and figure, from me."

"But all those years..." Brittany cried.

"Yes, at first I was ashamed, but later I was jealous that you began to love what I spent my life hating. But, I always loved you."

With tears from crying they both hugged each other. After a few minutes to tearful hugging, Barbara asked "I am sorry but we don't have anything for you to wear".

Ted smiled, "Don't worry we always have some spare clothing in the car.."

Ted left and came bsck with Brittany's spare dress, and was glad to see they where have a genuine bonding.

"I hope these are going to be okay."

Brittany tried it on, and could barely get it around her belly. Brittany sucked in as much as she could as Ted helped her button them up, and zipped up the pants. It finally closed barely. She tried the shirt, but it stopped short and her belly spilled out into a very large belly rolls, that folded over her pants.

Barbara smiled and said. "Don't worry about it. If you can't feel comfortable at home, where can you."

With that Brittany sucked in again and unbutton, and let her belly out with a sigh of relief. "Thanks."

"Now come for dessert."

"You are you mother's daughter!" Ted smiled as he pulled in an armless chair for the love of his life.

Latest posts

Back