• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Waaaay Off Topic - I Have a Windows XP Question...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginger

Any techies in the house? I have a question reguarding my Windows XP.

My computer is a second hand, former corporate computer. When I recieved it, it had Windows NT installed, which I could not access because I didn't have an admin password. So, I installed Windows XP, and I've been using that. But the old version of Windows is still on the computer, just not being used. It is taking up 2 gigs of space on my computer that I'd like to utilize!

I've looked all over the place, trying to find out how to remove it. I'm affraid to just delete the WINNT file, who knows what might happen!

If anyone has done this type of thing before, or knows what I can do, please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Ginger

Latest posts

Back