• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Waitresses/Waiters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kbbig

Rock Star/Contortionist
Tonight I was out with some friends at a big Texan steakhouse for dinner. I came in expecting to eat a bunch of good food, but I got more than that. My waitress was an absolute dream. She was the cutest thing; young, blonde, and funny with a southern accent and a perfectly round body to boot. It was an interesting meal to say the least. I felt like I could eat more heartily than usual (and I did, full plate of chili cheese fries and a steak), she gave me a bucket of ranch dressing for my fries, and she would replace my drinks when they were half-way finished. She stopped by my table all the time, mostly to chat. After the meal, I couldn't decide what dessert to get, so she brought me a sampler platter for free. A fantasy feeder, maybe. :D

Anyways, I was wondering what strange/funny/awesome experiences y'all have had with waiters and waitresses in the past.

Latest posts

Back