• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Want to see something completely appalling?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furious styles

goodbye halcyon days
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEnKH-tL5CM

This is a clip from the movie Good Luck Chuck with Dane Cook and Jessica Alba. I heard about this from a friend, luckily I didn't have to pay anything to watch any of this movie (which I heard was total garbage anyway) but christ allmighty. I was essentially speechless for a couple of minutes. This left me so full of rage that if I saw Dane right now I would knock his fucking block off. This is the kind of garbage that slips into a Hollywood movie every few months or so, some "lol fat chick" scene that's essentially degrading and total B.S, but this is THE WORST example of it I have ever seen. And yet no one is up in arms over it. Because it's "okay" to make those jokes.

The funny thing is, I liked Dane Cook. I've watched a bunch of his stand up and found it hilarious. And now he's ruined it for me. It's going to be very hard to ever watch him again without thinking about this crap, and I doubt I'd ever support him again.

Latest posts

Back