• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Warning Graphic Cover of Time - Taliban Has Cut Off Her Nose And Ears

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
This lovely Afghan woman has been savagely mutilated by the Taliban. They said she had insulted her in-laws. And now the US is negotiating with the Taliban to try to achieve a compromise in the war??? Women in Afganistan fear the return of these Islamic fundamentaliist men's total control. Women are no more than chattel in their world. No- I take that back. These guys wouldn't even cut the noses and ears off their goats or donkeys.

(I hope the moderators don't decide to take this picture off, after all it is on public display around the world this week and will be much discussed, These guys are beasts.)

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2007269,00.html

View attachment taliban3.jpg

Back