• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wedding Cake - Chapter 1 - BBW, SWG, Sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

BBW, Sex, SWG

Wedding Cake
by Samster

Chapter 1

October 1995, Columbia, Missouri

Scott Hill knew he was a fat admirer or feeder or whatever you want to call it way back when he was playing college football for the Tigers back in 1995. The last year of the Big 8. It was half way through the first quarter against the Kansas State Wildcats. Scott was recovering from a busted knee. He was stood on the side-lines and had heard one of his team mates say:

“Man that chick sure packed some on.”

”Which one?”

“That one.”

“Wow yeah! She’s hot but look at that ass!”

He’d followed their gaze across to the group of cheerleaders. To the center right was a devastatingly cute girl holding her pom poms. She was olive skinned with a hint of Italian roots mixed into her mid-western upbringing; long flowing dark brown hair cascading down to her shoulders and crowning a glowingly beautiful face.

The cheerleaders were wearing their short green and yellow uniforms and working through their routines. Normally Scott avoided checking out the cheerleaders; it was a real distraction. But he focused in on curvy. She’d definitely put on some weight since that uniform was fitted. Her butt was pushing tight against the skirts fabric and she had a slight belly pooching out. Her thighs were a little thicker than they should be and her pretty face looked just a little soft. Not fat but definitely thicker than the other cheerleaders. She flashed him a picture perfect smile.

Recovering from a knee injury Scott was the Tigers second string linebacker. Not much chance of even starting. A stellar high school career was slowly grinding to a halt in college ball. He felt himself getting distracted. She was hotter than hades itself doing her rah rah routine in that too tight uniform. More than once he got a glimpse of her plumper than they should be butt cheeks.

Despite himself, standing in front of a game day crowd the normally cool jock felt him getting a boner. He glanced round hoping his coach couldn’t see. Fortunately the coach was focused on the game; not on a player who was keeping the bench warm. Scott turned back to curvy. She smiled and winked at him.

“Oh boy…” he groaned.

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d5bip89

Half time and their paths had “happened” to cross in a corridor behind the stadium. She fixed him with her smile and waited. Normally cocky and confident the 6ft2 jock was intimidated by the tanned little bombshell. He couldn’t help noticing the plumpness around her compact cheerleader build. Then and there he knew this was the girl he was going to marry. Using the focus he’d learned from years as a high school and college athlete he pushed the nerves and indecisiveness away and said:

“Now.”

Michelle looked confused. Most guys usually hit on her by either telling her how hot she was or trying to be funny. Jocks usually went for “hot” and smart guys for “funny”. What number 69 Scott Hill had said was a first.

“Say what?”

“Now.”

“Now what?”

”You can kiss me now” said Scott with his best confident smile.

Brushing a strand of hair across her pretty face Michelle didn’t know what to do. Aged nineteen and a major league hottie she was used to getting hit on. All through high school she’d had guys drooling all over her and that had continued into college. She looked up into his baby blue eyes and couldn’t help but smile. He was half arrogant jerk but the other half was warm and funny. Like he was no sissy but he’d look after her too. Michelle felt her face flush red.

“You’re so cute when you blush” said Scott with a pinch to her cheeks.

“I’ve…ummm…I’ve got a boyfriend” rushed Michelle.

“Man, you don’t waste time girl, do ya?”

Once again Michelle struggled to answer. It took her a while to catch up. With a barely passing grade in Nursing the beautiful cheerleader was far from the smartest student at University of Missouri. Eventually she got there.

“Noooo silly, not you!!”

“Then I know something you don’t know.”

“What?” asked Michelle.

“Who your next boyfriends gonna be.”

Normally she was cool and in control around guys but not this one. She was blushing like a little girl under the mistletoe. She smiled. This guy was so tall, buffed up and handsome and confident. Smart too. Could she be Mrs Hill one day? She felt feminine and girly and swoony around him.

Hesitantly she stood on her tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips. Scott wrapped his arm round her back and pulled her in for a deep kiss. His lips were hot and sensual and their tongues swirled around together. Scott pushed her back against the wall. Above them there was the noise of Faurot Field. At any moment anybody could have walked in on them.

Neither Scott nor Michelle cared.

Her cheer shorts were wet under her skirt and she was bucking and wriggling with passion with each kiss. Grinding her hips against his crotch she could feel his rock hard manhood. He ran his hands underneath her skirt and cupped her butt cheeks. He pinched her gently and she moaned. She had curves stacked on curves. He ran his hand along her thigh, around her cheer shorts and lingered around her hot wet crotch.

“Yesssssssss” gasped Michelle.

She’d had sex plenty of times before but nothing like this. Every other boy had been boring and bland. She opened her legs wider, wanting him to touch her down there. He slid her cheer shorts down and ran his fingers round her pulsing pussy. His teasing was driving the horny little cheerleader crazy. She kissed him even more passionately and yanked down his pants, pushed his pads out of the way and popped his solid cock out of his jock strap.

Above there was the noise of 50,000 gameday fans. Scott and Michelle knew their coaches would be wondering where they were. It was reckless and crazy but neither cared.

He pushed himself into her. They started slow and deep and picked up intensity. He slammed her against the wall and pumped hard. Michelle groaned and moaned louder and louder. Her hair was messed up, her make-up running, her cheer shorts down to her thighs and her skirt around her waist. Scott was slamming away and taking the all American girl to ecstasy.

Eventually the fire turned to an explosion. Both groaned loudly together. Scott shot his load and Michelle felt her crotch throb and burn as her first true orgasm of her life rocked through her body.

“Oh Gawd” gasped Michelle.

“Touchdown” sighed Scott.

She wrapped her arms round him as they caught their breath. He was big and strong and broad and Michelle didn’t want to let go. Eventually he said:

“I better get going or coaches’ gonna have my ass.”

“Ummm…yeah.”

He pulled away and they tried to fix themselves up. Both had a football game. Their eyes stayed together. Scott placed a kiss on her lips and said:

“What’s your name?”

“Michelle” she said “but everyone calls me Shelley.”

“Cool…until next time Shelley.”

He winked and coolly strolled away. Shelley rested against the wall and groaned. The second orgasm was working through her. Returning back to the cheerleaders changing room she felt embarrassed. Several of the girls exchanged knowing glances. Shelley raced to the bathroom to find a mirror.

In the football changing room Scott walked into the coaches briefing:

”Hey Hill” barked the coach.

“Yeah coach?”

“You enjoy screwin that cheerleader?”

“I dunno…”

The coach pointed across the changing room and into the coaches’ room. There was a window that looked out onto the back corridor where he’d just boned Shelley.

“Oh…”

“No more b. s, about your bad knee boy” shouted the coach “the way ya pumped that bimbo you’re startin’ second half!”

“Yes coach!”

Scott Hill played one of the best games of his college career as the Tigers battled to a win over the Wildcats. It was the turnaround his season needed. Shelley cheered from the side-lines.

Little did they know it but they’d just conceived their first child.

July 2012, suburban St Louis.

Scott Hill relaxed as he accelerated onto the interstate onramp. He had four days off work and could chill just a little. He and his family were heading out on the road to his hometown of Wichita Falls to attend a wedding. The folks getting married were distant relatives but Scott took it as an excuse to stop over and catch up with his family. Living out in St Louis, Missouri they only met four or five times a year. They were staying over with Scott’s cousin Hank and his family.

Across in the passenger seat sat his wife Michelle. She looked as stunning as she did back in 1995 but there was a lot more of her to love. In the back seats were his two youngest kids Hunter and Ashlyn. His eldest son , Thad, had just got his first car and was driving himself and his girlfriend down. They were stopping at the Hampton Inn; not with Hank and Debbie. Scott hoped Thad showed more restraint than he had back in the day. Somehow Scott doubted it.

Scott’s Dodge Ram super crew had TV screens for the rear passengers and he could hear some kids TV show blasting out. That meant his nine and seven year old would be occupied. They got on most the time and would be satisfied with the TV entertainment for the road trip.

His wife was, as usual, on her cell phone. He listened in.

“…yeah so we’re just settin’ off so we’ll be like…ummm….”

She looked over at Scott and motioned for him to speak. He held up both hands. It would take ten hours to drive down from St Louis to The Falls. A long haul on I-44. Scott figured on another hour stop over at Oklahoma City for food. It was their road trip tradition. With his family down in Wichita Falls they were used to the drive. He held up both hands so that Shelley could count his fingers.

“Ten hours but maybe kinda like eleven cos we’re gonna stop for BBQ in OKC…” said Shelley “can’t wait to see ya again and love ya Debbie girl!”

She hung up the phone and put it down into the center console next to the Krispy Kreme box and declared: “That was Debbie.”

“I figured that one all by myself.”

“Jackass” pouted Shelley.

“How’s the Debster?”

“She’s cool” nodded Shelley.

“Krispy Kreme?” asked Scott.

Shelley looked down at the sweet treats her husband had bought for the drive. Aged thirty six she was a lot bigger than when they’d first met back at that Tigers v Wildcats game. Dressed for the long drive she was in a tight pair of athletic pants and a white top she was looking fully porked up. Her MILFy hips and thighs were bursting out of the cotton pants and her belly rolled over her top. Where she’d once had a compact athletic body Shelley Hill had spread out over the years.

“I talked with Debs last night and we both know you and Hank are feeding us” said Shelley.

“You look awesome babe!” said Scott.

“I’m fat” pouted Shelley.

“All my buddies say you’re a MILF” shouted Hunter from the back seat.

Shelley and Scott laughed. Turning to the back Shelley said in a mock scolding voice: “How do you even know what that means?”

“Mom I’d Like to Fuck” declared Hunter.

“Hunter don’t talk like that!” snapped Shelley “Scotty, tell him not to talk like that.”

Fighting a grin Scott said with as much seriousness as he could: “Talk like that again son and you’ll be riding down to Texas in the flat bed.”

“Cool!” shouted Hunter.

“Be good Hunter” sighed Shelley “it’s a long drive, okay?”

“Okay” he shrugged.

Shelley turned her focus to the Krispy Kreme. It was true her husband kept her well-fed but the bronzed babe also had an appetite. After long conversations with Debbie over the phone the two plumped up momma’s both accepted they were happy with their husband’s preferences. They got to pig out and their men drooled after them.

That said both Debbie and Shelley were beginning to think they’d gotten too big for their own good. A month back Debbie had told her about getting her ass stuck in a chair whilst being states witness in a grand theft auto trial. Shelley had her own story about the sister on her ward suggesting she lose some weight when she’d asked for the next uniform size up. Apparently fat nurses weren’t good for Memorial Hospital's image. The sister had transferred her from the hectic A&E ward to a more sedentary post on the paediatric ward. Shelley figured the old hag was just jealous and there were far bigger nurses than her. Or maybe slightly bigger.

Leaning over across the console so Hunter couldn’t hear she said: “I’m getting really big Scotty babe, is that okay with you?”

“You look hotter than ever” he said with his confident smile.

“If I eat too much I’m gonna need industrial Spanx to get into that outfit I bought for the wedding.”

Scott gulped and watched as Shelley fished out a glazed donut. With one hand she held the donut and took a bite. With the other she reached across and patted his crotch.

“Down boy” she giggled.

“Oh Gawd” he groaned, struggling to focus on the road.

Eventually they settled into the long drive. Ashlyn fell asleep, Hunter focused on TV and Shelley was listening to i-tunes. Scott had no idea what crap she was listening to but it worked because he could listen to ESPN on Sirus radio. Interstate 44 itself was boring as hell. Half way between Lebanon and Springfield and the mid-day sun was blazing down and traffic was light as they drove across American’s rural heartland. Shelley was on her second Krispy Kreme. He kept the cruise control on 70 and let his mind wander. He thought about the trip down to Texas and his cousin Hank.

Truth was he had a lot in common with Hank. They’d played high school football together and gone on to play college ball. Hank had staying in Texas with Tech but Scott had a less impressive record and had taken his best deal up in Missouri. He’d never moved back to the Lone Star state. Both men built decent careers in sales and both liked their women on the larger side. With secret Yahoomail accounts they shared notes on their wives progress. Little did Shelley know that Scott knew Debbie’s exact weight to be a scale busting 230 pounds and the incident in the Wichita County Court. Hank in turn knew all about Shelley topping 215, the job transfer and her uniform issues.

As Scott and Shelley rolled on down I-44, Hank and Debbie Hill had stopped their Chevy SUV outside Market Street. With the Missouri Hills descending on them they were stocking up. They’d both booked the day off work and Hank had spent the morning fixing up his famous baby back ribs for the barbecue and Debbie had made sure the house was perfect. Now they were buying more food and booze.

The Missouri Hills loved to party and the Texas Hills wanted to match their own visit up to St Louis a few months back. The two families were firm friends and wanted to show the other a good time. On top of that Hank and Debbie had invited a few other relatives who were in town for the wedding to their house for a party that evening. Sort of a pre-wedding party.

“We should get some of those sausages with bacon round them and some of that white wine from…ummmm…wherever it’s from…” mused Debbie as she stepped down from the Tahoe.

“You bet” nodded Hank.

“How are we fixed for chips?”

“We can always do with more” he said.

“No wonder I’m so fat” said Debbie with a wink. She knew her husband’s game and kinda enjoyed playing it. Whatever it was good for a compliment. On cue Hank said:
“You look hotter than ever before Debra babe!”

Debbie beamed her best smile Hank checked her out. Even stocking up at Market Street she looked smokin’ hot. Her fully porked up curves were shown off in a snug fitting white top and a pair of velvety black pants. She had a pair of trendy Nike sneakers on. Hank loved the ironic, sexy contrast between her sporty sneakers and her excess poundage. Her pretty but plump face was perfectly made up. After all the facials and skin creams she pasted on every morning and night looked far from her thirty seven years. The one truly casual part of her appearance was her blonde hair was pulled back into a simple pony tail. She looked like a gorgeous Playboy bunny with a 100 extra pounds added on.

She also wobbled and jiggled with each step. There was a time when his squeezy babe never left the house without her trusted Spanx. Now Hank knew the Spanx was reserved for special occasions. It was just too uncomfortable otherwise. So she’d developed a wardrobe that was hot and sexy but comfortable around her explosive curves.

Hank couldn’t resist a playful pat to her butt.

“That’s one sweet ass”

“Hank!”

“Just sayin’”

“Don’t embarrass me in public” she said.

“Just doin’ what every guy around wants to do…”

“Hank!”

Pulling his hand away Hank took her hand and smiled. He felt a million dollars with his smokin’ hot wife by his side. He knew some guys thought his wife had eaten her way out of the Wichita Falls hottie league but he knew there was just as big a number lusted after her all the more. Meat is for the mean; bone is for the dog.

“Ya know Savannah’s real excited about Ashlyn stopping over” said Debbie breathlessly as they stepped into Market Street.

“Yeah, are they sharing rooms?

“Yep, but we best keep checkin’ on them or else they’ll be up all night telling stories and stuff and having midnight snacks and all.”

“It’s more you and Shelley I’m worried about with midnight snacks” chuckled Hank.

“Ummm…we’ll buy some more Ben & Jerrys.”

Hank wasn’t going to argue with that. They strolled up and down the supermarket stocking up. His mind wandered. Seventeen years married and he was totally comfortable around Debbie. Early on their marriage had been explosive with only their son holding them together. Debbie didn’t want to be a single mom and having gotten her pregnant aged 18 Hank was going to support her. The day they’d married they’d hardly known each other.

As the years rolled on he’d built a decent career, Debbie had gone back to college and got her nursing qualifications and they’d settled into life together. Hank had learned that despite her bitchy streak his wife was really kind, sweet and a good mom for his kids. Debbie had learned that despite his many faults Hank was her most dependable admirer.

“What’s with the goofy smile?” asked Debbie as she loaded the trolley with chocolate and strawberry cheesecake.

“Just thinking” said Hank.

“That’s all we friggin’ need” laughed Debbie “run back to the meat and get some more of those chicken wings, you said Ryan’s coming?”

“Yeah.”

“So go get some more…he’s a big eater.”

“Okay.”

Thirty minutes later they were walking back across the lot toward the Tahoe. Hank slowed his pace down. He’d learned not to rush Debbie.

“Did ya say Ryan’s bringing his new girlfriend?” asked Debbie.

“Yeah, seems kinda serious.”

“He has like one new girlfriend a month” said Debbie.

“He’s had this one for like half a year or somethin’”

“What’s she called?”

“How do I know?” said Hank as he loaded the food mountain into the SUV.

“You know some stuff about her so I guessed you knew her name…”

“She’s hot and blonde. What more do I need to know?”

“Jackass.”

Debbie hauled herself up into the passenger seat whilst Hank returned the trolley. The Tahoe was hers through the week so she knew where the sweet treats were. She popped open the center console and took a handful of peanut M&M’s. Chewing a mouthful of M&M’s she ran her hand over her fat middle. Part of the ex-cheerleader was freaked out at how much weight she’d piled on over the years but there was another part which liked it. It was that part that made sure none of her diets worked. The combination of the tightness of her clothes and the softness of her body turned Debbie on.

“Okay, where to next?” asked Hank as he stepped into the driver’s seat.

“Ummm…we better go pick Savannah up from dance and…”

“My mom gets into the airport at three” said Hank.

“She can rent a car” pouted Debbie.

“Come on Debs, she’s my mom. I’m gonna meet her and take her to the Radisson.”

“Is she coming round tonight?”

“If she wants” said Hank sheepishly.

For a moment Debbie debated whether to kick a stink over her monster in law invading the house that evening. There was no love lost between the two. The Monster, called Missy, had made it clear she thought Hank had sold short with Debbie and could have done much better. Debbie had been relieved when she’d moved down to a gated community in Florida a few years back. There had been more spats and feuds over the years than anybody could remember. But Debbie was too contented and lazy to be a bitch at that moment.

Instead she fixed Hank with a pissed off pout and said nothing as he drove out of the lot. Hank smiled to himself; the fatter she got the softer and more easy going she got. That once formidable bite had softened into a petulant pout.

Latest posts

Back