• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wedding pictures..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

...tickled...
Here are some promised pictures of our wedding events last week. We got married at 2:30pm on October 31 at the Justice of the Peace in town. Loved, loved her. She was this sweet little old lady with an interesting home..and an orange living room that was a strange background for the ceremony. I don't have any family and wanted something very small and quiet for the ceremony.

This is a stressfully busy time of year at work, so we really couldn't get away for long right now, so we took a quick two day honeymoon to Louisville. As a splurge, we stayed at the Brown Hotel. It was the hotel featured in Elizabethtown and one of the most beautiful in Kentucky. I felt guilty spending so much money on a room for one night, but I got over that quickly...we are going to make it an annual event. We spent the next day doing what we love best and what helped us come together as a couple early on, wandering around taking pictures... sigh...a lovely, relaxed day where I just smiled and smiled and smiled continually.

On Saturday following that, we got about 40 or so people together to celebrate the event and go on hayride down a holler to a beautiful secluded stream with the trees all ablaze as they should be in late October.

Pre-Ceremony quickie pic in the Justice of the Peace's living room:
sm_beforethedeed.jpg

The rest of the pics all have me with a red swollen face where I cried through the entire ceremony...so we will skip on to the reception pictures. We wanted to have lots of fun and decided to have a hayride/hot dog roast to celebrate the day with our family and a few friends.

Couple-ish pics:
sm_smugmarrieds.jpg

sm_us1.jpg

It was a gorgeous day...so sunny and the perfect fall temperature:
sm_beautifulday.jpg

Instead of having wedding cake, we had cupcakes: strawberry with strawberries and cream icing, lemon with buttercreme icing, and blackbottom cupcakes for the chocolate lovers. We split one in half for the traditional cake exchange:

sm_cake.jpg

sm_cupcake.jpg

And finally, his father gave a very sweet toast (with sparkling cider) and here is the post-toast kiss..I am worried about his knees now that I see how much that boy has to crouch down to kiss me:
sm_toastkiss.jpg

We had the best days..I finally know what the phrase "blissed out..." truly means. I am the luckiest girl on the planet.

Latest posts

Back