• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

weight distribution

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbykitten

i am a new female feedee, and i need some help. i am considering beginning to gain, because the prospect of gaining is very exciting for me. i am very small, 5'1, and about 115 pounds. i gain weight easily, so i know this won't be hard, and i have a big appitite. the only trouble is, im really only interested in gaining in my thighs and particularly my stomach. i was wondering if there were any specific eating patterns or foods that would make my tummy as big as it could be? i want to try and get very round, if possible. if anyone has any tips or tricks, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back