Weight Gain Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by Jay78, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Feb 21, 2019 #1

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Has anyone tried or have been tempted to try any of the weight gain hypnosis videos on YouTube?

2. Mar 2, 2019 #2

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

those videos are not of my knowledge... but i would love to try to hipnotize my wife into gainig...

3. Mar 17, 2019 #3

Super Fan

Super Fan

Super Fan

Yea-Hypnotic scripts to gain weight -- have just one more Donut, you know you want to. Then there is weight gain surgery where they double the size of patient's stomachs with a fold out pouch. Mixing weight gain surgery with hypnotic weight gain scripts could be the answer to failed attempts to attain super size and ultra size status.

4. Mar 17, 2019 #4

Super Fan

Super Fan

Super Fan

Yes look up hypnotic scripts to gain weight on line - if you can't find any then you may need to write some. Hypnosis is a skill, some people think and talk in hypnotic scripting- those professional hypnotists have the most success. Subliminal stimuli works too. During your wife's favorite show flash several milkshake pictures on the screen super fast your wife's sub-conscious will see the image and she will start thinking milkshake. Then after the show she will want to go to Dairy Queen where she will order a super size mega - milkshake.

Then give her complements like "Darling, your 150 pounds of overlapping rolls of dangling fat are pure thrillingness."