• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain in the matrix

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MurphysFAN89

(BBW,XWG,Eating)
Im new to this its my first story. I am just looking for a little outside opinion if you have any comments or opinions i would love to hear them also let me know if I should post another chapter or not

Trinity walked down the halls of the nebacanezzer. It was the darker dark of earth the one where its supposed to be night. She entered the room the jack-in room. Silently as possible she set up a chair for herself. As she slid her rail thin body into the chair she cursed how little she weighed. Before escaping the matrix Trinity was a voluptuous 150 pound female who planned on growing to massive proportions with her boyfriend. Then all changed with that god forsaken red pill she thought it was a tic tac. “Now look at me” she thought “90 lbs of skin and bone” luckily that was all about to change.
With a jolt she found herself standing in an abandoned back alley she looked down but instead of the scrawny sack of bones from the ship there stood an absolutely massive contribution to the female form. Her enormous form looked poured into her skin tight black leather one piece out fit. Her cherubic round face was framed with short dark brown hair and soft gray eyes that could melt the coldest heart. Her neck was almost non existent due to a 2nd and 3rd chin that hung down below that two gargantuan breasts that would have hung down to the sides of her belly if it wasn’t for how her outfit pushed them straight out forming what looked to be a foot of cleavage and exposing her pale skin. Her large spherical stomach hung down covering her once bony lap all the way down to her dimpled knees where it swung back and forth like a pendulum whenever she moved. She tried to look behind her but was having trouble turning her head due to the amount of fat on her neck but is she could Trinity would have noticed her butt stuck out almost 3 feet behind her like to beach balls stuffed in her pants the jiggled as she took a tentative step forward. She felt her white and creamy thighs rub together and immediately her panties were soaked due to how this made her feel. She lifted her titanic arms and felt the flab wiggle back and forth under her once toned biceps.
Trinity smiled to herself extremely happy with the program she created to allow herself to live out her fantasy. She had created a matrix feed allowing herself to grow as big as she wanted. She also developed a watch that let her control how long she was in the matrix. Trinity turned the corner onto an almost abandoned street looking for a night club. Suddenly she felt a great surge as her stomach rumbled. The now near 600 pound beauty waddled into a nearby Mcdonalds huufing and puffing as smiled inwardly at the astonished look the teenage drama queen behind the counter gave her.
“Umm…I just don’t know what I should get” Trinity said rubbing her belly.
“Well a stair master might help a bit” The girl said under her breath.
“What was that dear” Trinity said
“Nothing ma’am what can I get for you” Trinity ignored the “fat cow” comment the teenager made under her breath.
“Well I guess I will just take two of everything and super size it please” Trinity said her mouth watering at the thought of all that food.
“Well that could take a while… you might want to go sit down we will bring it out to you” The girl sneered. Trinity sighed inwardly standing there had been murder on her feet and she dragged her body to a nearby booth and wedged herself in. A couple minutes later the girl brought out the food and Trinity dug in. The girl behind the counter kept glancing back at her with a disgusted look on her face. When Trinity noticed this she decided to put on a little show she began to shovel food into her mouth. She inhaled everything as fast as she could she deliberately spilled fry’s and ketchup down into her vast cleavage that rested on the table.
Finally gasping for breath Trinity finished the last of her food. She was a complete mess bits of food and condiments were caked across her face and covered her breasts. The girl looked over with an appalled expression on her face not trying to hide it any more. Trinity tried to stand up and leave but she discovered she was firmly wedged in the booth. “Umm…excuse me… Ms could you help me please I seem to be stuck”
The girl looked over shocked. Her mouth looked like it was trying to form words but she was just not able. Finally she said “I’ll be right there ma’am”. She walked over and grabbed Trinity’s hands and pulled. She pulled as hard as she could but there was no way to budge her. Breathing heavily the girl said “I’ll be right back I’m going to get some grease from the back”. She returned a moment later and began to rub the left over grease all over Trinity’s belly and breasts. Trinity felt herself getting hornier by the second she slipped one flabby hand under her belly and began to stroke her pussy. The girl finished lubing up Trinity and began pulling again. Ever so slightly Trinity started to slide out. As this was going on Trinity stroked her pussy faster and faster. With a sudden POP and a shuddering orgasm she was free. Trinity landed on the girl covering her entirely with her girth. She rolled off and looked down “Thank you very much Ms I’ll be on my way now” With that Trinity stood up and began to leave waddling and holding her enormous belly as it swayed back and forth.
Trinity got outside and looked around. She thought “well this was fun but I think its time I get back now. She looked at the watch that had started to dig into her swollen wrist. She hit the button that was supposed to jack her back out of the matrix. She waited for the sudden jerk pull with eyes closed, but it never came. She slowly opened her eyes and with a great sense of dread she noticed she could not get back out of the matrix. Dawn was breaking and with dawn came the flow of people and with the flow of people came agents. She looked down at her corpulent fleshy stomach and decided she was in no position to fight the police let alone agents. Trinity waddled as quickly as she could down the street her 600 pound jiggling quickly as she looked for shelter…(to be continued)

Latest posts

Back