• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight Loss Classes In School??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarkitten7

This may or may not be in the right Forum but this is where I usually lurk anyways. So I'm sitting around at the airport waiting for my flight and the news is on and I wasnt really paying attention until some report came up on a new class that a certain school was requiring kids to take. It was health class but for staying fit, and if those kids that were overweight or "over the desired body-mass" in the class were actually required to try to loose weight. Some kids were upset by this claiming it was targeting them as a group to loose weight.

Thought about this?

Personally I think the class actually being made a requirement its the dumbest idea in the world. Deciding if your comfortable or not with your weight is your choice and if you want to loose it or not....

Latest posts

Back