• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weighting to Become Engaged - by Fanedfox (~BBW, Dieting, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanedfox

~BBW, Dieting, Romance, ~SWG - a natural chubette almost loses the love of her life beause she listens to her coworkers

Weighting to Become Engaged
by Fanedfox

Matt and Jennifer had been dating since high school. They thought they were in love, and at least to Jennifer, she thought that after graduating from college they would get married fairly soon.

They started to move apart when Jennifer starting hanging out with some of her fitness crazed co-workers. This group loved to work out and it seemed (at least to Matt) that is all they did - besides complaining how fattening near everything they wanted to eat was.

Jennifer had always had a good figure since she and Matt had been together. Not super in shape or buff, but fairly slim at 5'4" and usually around 125 lbs to 135 lbs depending on the season. Jennifer was always a little heavier around the holidays and at her slimmest during "bikini" season during the summer.

Matt had always liked Jennifer, in fact they started out as friends, then as they got older and in college, that turned into lovers as well. Matt really got turned on by Jennifer's "holiday" body, when she usually gained weight from Halloween through to New Year's. Never really porking out, but the feel of her plumper body, next to him, was awesome. He also loved the way her lingerie fit with the added "holiday" pounds, the subtle little curves and rolls of soft fat drove him wild.

After college, they were still dating pretty consistently. Jennifer was sure that Matt would pop the question soon.

But then Jennifer got a job with a new company which did a lot of market research and advertising. Most of her co-workers were fairly young women like her, but they were all totally into working out and getting as buff as they could. It was not long before the peer pressure got to Jennifer and she started working out regularly with her co-workers. Not long after that, Jennifer started losing weight. She was eating a very healthy and boring diet and soon she was down to 110 lbs.

Matt began noticing the skinnier Jennifer within just weeks of the new workout regime started and he did not like it at all. Even in the summer "bikini" season Jennifer had a healthy 120 to 125 lbs. Not as nice and soft as her "holiday" weight, still the wonderful curves were smaller but just as soft.

Matt and Jennifer went out to dinner for a date a few weeks later. They talked and chatted just as before, but when it came time to order Jennifer complained about how fattening most everything on the menu was, which annoyed Matt to no end. She finally settled on an entre that she thought she could eat. But when it came, she just picked at it and barely ate anything.

After dinner they went over to Jennifer's to hang out. This usually turned into some heavy fondling, if not out right love making. They sat down in the living room for a little while, Jennifer thinking that Matt would be awed by her now buffer body, went into the bedroom and took off all of her clothes but her panties and a bra. She came prancing back into the living room and twirled around to show off her body to Matt.

He was shocked, "Jen, what has happened to you are you anorexic now or what? You are so skinny!"

"Matt don't you think I look better thinner, I have really been working out and not eating, I have lost fifteen pounds already!" She bragged.

Matt now knew he was on thin ice, but Jennifer's new body was not doing anything for him, even though she was nearly naked in what used to be, for him anyway, sexy lingerie. "No, Jennifer, I liked the way your body was before, I loved your curves, and I have to admit, especially during the holidays."

Jennifer was mad, she had been working out with her friends/co-workers and they were constantly telling her how their significant others really loved them getting thinner and thinner and more buff.

"Matt are you so sort of freak? I have been working so hard to slim down and now you tell me that you liked me at my fattest!" Jennifer then just started to cry.

Matt got up, "I am going home, sorry if I offended you, but you asked."

Jennifer just sobbed harder. Matt drove home, bummed that he and Jennifer didn't fool around, but the way she looked now, he figured he could not get aroused anyway.

Jennifer continued to workout and kept to her new schedule with her new group of friends. If anyone asked about her boyfriend, she would just try to change the subject. Matt had not called in two weeks. The last time she was over at her parents house, her Mom had asked how Matt was and Jennifer had to admit that she had not seen him in a couple of weeks.

She wanted to call him, but she did not want to be too aggressive and clingy. She did finally call after the fourth week and Matt answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Matt, it is me Jennifer. How have you been, I have not heard from you in a while, is everything okay?"

Matt took a deep breath and answered, "Ah, no, Jennifer not really. I think we need to take a break from each other, we have been going out a really long time. How have you been?"

Jennifer was shocked, she really did think they would be married at some point, and now Matt sounded like he wanted to break up! "Matt I have been fine, I have been working out with my girlfriend too. I am now down to 105 lbs."

She heard Matt let out his breath, more than just a sigh. "Jennifer, I really want to see some other people, I want us to take a break for awhile, I'm sorry but that is how I feel."

Jennifer was doing everything she could not to start crying, "Okay Matt, if that is what you want, then good bye."

She hung up the phone and started to cry.

Matt hung up his phone too. He thought, "Man she just does not get it! I can't believe that she is working out so much and losing more weight, She looked like skin and bones four weeks ago, she must really look awful now!"

A few weeks later Matt was introduced to a new intern at the office. She was still in college, but really only a couple of years younger than him. She was pretty hot too, just the way Matt liked girls and women.

Sara was her name and she had recently gained the freshman fifteen, though it was her sophomore year. She was a little shorter than Jennifer at 5' 3", but she had plumped up to nearly 140 lbs. She had not bought any larger clothes since she had gained weight, thinking she could easily diet off the extra pounds soon.

Matt loved the way Sara looked like she was going to burst out of her skirts or dresses. She showed off great panty lines and had to constantly pull down her skirts, as they rode up on her plump bottom. Sara did have a boyfriend she mentioned in passing and he seemed to be enjoying Sara's added pounds just as much as Matt loved looking at them.

That was fine for Sara, but frustrating for Matt, who also was still not over Jennifer. They had a bond that even Sara's cute figure couldn't overcome. He fumed inside over her believing her new friends that somehow she was better being so skinny.

One evening Matt stopped at the grocery store near Jennifer's parent's house, not even thinking about it. He by chance ran into Jennifer's mom.

"Hi Matt how are you, I haven't seen you in a while," she said.

"Fine Mrs. Holmes and you?" asked Matt.

"I am doing well thank you for asking Matt. There is one thing I would like to ask you about Matt if you do not mind"

"No not at all," replied Matt.

"Matt, I understand that you and Jennifer have broken up. Is that true?" she asked.

"Well, that is probably true. I did ask Jennifer if we could take a break for each other, but I am not sure if I want to date her again." He said.

Mrs. Holmes was surprised, she always liked Matt and thought that he and Jennifer made a great couple. She had to ask why. "Matt, could you tell me why, Jennifer has not been herself since you two broke up, if there is anything I can do or say to Jennifer that might help."

"Well, Mrs. Holmes, it really has to do with Jennifer's new attitude towards working out and losing weight all the time. I really loved her figure before she started all this working out. The last time I saw her she was so skinny, I was really grossed out! She was so beautiful before, and now she looks like a skinny boy, I am sorry I just can't get around this new attitude of hers."

Mrs. Holmes was almost in tears. She too was getting concerned about Jennifer's weight loss. Though she herself was certainly not fat, she was a little shorter than Jennifer and weighted one fifty.

"Well thank you for speaking with me, Matt, have a nice evening." Mrs. Holmes said.

"You too!" replied Matt.

Jennifer's Mom had already suspected that Jennifer's new attitude and workout regime were the reason that she and Matt had broken up. It drove her crazy too, when Jennifer would only pick at meals and then complain that she ate too much.

Fortunately for Mrs. Holmes and Matt, things were about to change. Jennifer's company got into some financial difficulties and had a big layoff. Jennifer being the last one hired in her department was laid off. She now had to be very careful with her money and dropped the expensive health club membership. Her former co-worker/friends soon forgot about Jennifer and continued their work out regimes.

Mrs. Holmes started to ask Jennifer over for meals to save her money and try to get her to eat more, too. During one visit, Jennifer's Mom brought up her bumping into Matt at the store.

"Jennifer, I saw Matt a few weeks ago at the Supers."

"Oh how is he, did he talk to you?" asked a curious Jennifer.

"Yes he did, he seems to be doing fine, though I think he misses you."

"Mom! Did you ask him about us?"

"Yes dear I did, I really like Matt and I think you to make a wonderful couple, I just feel awful about you two breaking up!"

"What did he say?" asked Jennifer.

"Jennifer he said he did not like your new attitude toward working out and loosing so much weight! He said it really bothered him. Jennifer, to tell you the truth, your weight loss has me concerned too! You are getting so skinny! Jennifer, how much do you weigh?"

Jennifer started to sob, "I weighed one hundred and four last time I weighed myself."

"That is awful, this could affect your health, Jennifer, you need to stop this crazy working out and gain some weight back!" admonished her Mom.

Jennifer continued to cry, her mom went to her and hugged her. "Mom I have been so miserable since Matt and I broke up, I will do anything to get back together with him!"

"Well honey, I think the first thing to do is have a nice dinner."

Mom and Jennifer sat down at the table and Mom served Jennifer a healthy portion of meat loaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and a green bean casserole. Mom made sure Jennifer cleaned her plate and she convinced her to have dessert too.

Jennifer kissed her Mom and got in her car to drive home. She had to un-snap her jeans her belly felt so full. But she decided it felt good to be full, it had been months since she really had a good meal. She took off her jeans as soon as she got home and changed into a nighty with a bikini panty and camisole. While in the bathroom brushing her teeth she notice her tummy bulging and gave it a pat. It really felt good, in fact she was a little turned on patting and poking her little belly. She went to bed turned on.

The next morning Jennifer fixed a good breakfast, not huge, but a lot more than she had been eating in the last few months and it felt good. She did not bother to get dressed, but just stayed dressed in her bikini and camisole. She started surfing the net for employment opportunities. Soon though, her now stretched out stomach felt empty and she hungry. She fixed a few pieces of toast with peanut butter and honey, another glass of orange juice.

When noon rolled around, Jennifer fixed a PB&J sandwich, with several crackers with peanut butter on them, chips and a regular coke. One sandwich was not enough so she fixed another one. She ate several cookies for dessert and went back to working on the computer sending emails and resumes to prospective employers. She felt hungry around three and finished the package of cookies.

The phone rang.

"Hello" answered Jennifer.

"Hi honey its me Mom, would like to come over for supper tonight dearest?"

"I would love too, Mom, what time?"

"Anytime dear, really as soon as you would like."

Jennifer hung up and got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She stripped off her bikini panty and the camisole. She immediately noticed her tummy had a curve to it again. She gave her belly a pat, still feeling a little full from the cookies, she thought, "Why did I ever listen to those freaks at the office and start beating myself up to lose weight! I never worried about my figure before I started working there!"

Jennifer dried off and started to get dressed she pulled on a pair of bikini panties and marveled that they felt just a bit tighter than just a day or two ago. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a slightly too short t-shirt, just enough to show a little midriff.

She drove her Mom's house and went in, "Hi Mom its me Jennifer."

"Oh hello dearest, come in, I almost have dinner ready for us." Mom knew exactly what Jennifer needed, calories and lots of them. She fixed spaghetti with a rich meat sauce, garlic bread, salad and for dessert a rich heavy cheese cake.

When Jennifer saw the feast on the table, her belly growled. She giggled, "Oh I must be hungrier than I thought."

She let Mom serve her a huge plate of spaghetti and sauce, she smothered it with parmesan cheese and had three slices of buttery garlic bread, a salad with heavy bleu cheese dressing. She ate it with abandon getting totally stuffed to the point of having to un-snap her jeans. Then Mom served her a huge slice of cheese cake covered with chocolate and caramel sauces. Jennifer thought she would burst she was so stuffed and bloated, but cheese cake was so good she ate all of it.

Jennifer slouched back in her chair, her belly noticeably bloated pushing down the zipper of her jeans and lifting up her short t-shirt.

"Burp, oh excuse me Mom, I'm sorry, I just so stuffed full. I really ate too much!" Jennifer said while patting her bulging belly.

Mom just replied, "Nonsense dear, you are still so skinny, you should eat as much as you can!"

Mom was thrilled that Jennifer was eating so much and not complaining at all. It even seemed to her that she was enjoying eating again.

Jennifer left around eight o'clock and headed back to her apartment. She was rubbing her stuffed belly while she drove. She was relieved that no one was around when she parked her car and when to her unit. Her belly was still really bloated and her jeans un-zipped and the shirt still riding up on her belly. She would be embarrassed if anyone saw her with her tummy sticking out.

Around eleven, Jennifer's stretched out stomach wanted to be filled again. She downed two glasses of milk and ten cookies. She had changed into a teddy outfit to go to bed which only accentuated how bloated she was. Looking in the mirror, Jennifer patted her bulging belly and giggled.

She got up the next morning a little late, fixed a good breakfast and started back on the computer again looking of opportunities for a new job. Just before eleven thirty her door bell rang. Now embarrassed that she wasn't dressed, she looked through the peep hole relieved that it was only Mom.

Jennifer opened the door. "Mom what are doing here?"

"Well I was doing some shopping and I thought I had better get you some more groceries too. I don't want you spending all of your savings looking for a new job."

Mom then noticed that Jennifer was not dressed yet. She teased, "Well aren't you the naughty girl, running around her apartment in just panties and a camisole."

She did notice, that Jennifer was clearly gaining weight, her belly had a nice curve and the panty was cutting into Jennifer thighs and bottom.

Mom had bought five bags of groceries for Jennifer, some healthy stuff, but a lot of cookies, ice cream, chips, peanut butter and jelly, bread and even some pastries. She knew of all of Jennifer's weaknesses and took full advantage of them.

They unloaded the grocery bags and Mom suggested that Jennifer continue to work on the computer while she fixed them lunch. Jennifer agreed and went back to the computer. Mom fixed a nice thick sandwich with lots of mayo, cheese and cold cuts on a two thick slices of bread, plus plenty of chips.

Awhuile later Mom called, "Jennifer, dear, lunch is ready"

Jennifer padded over to her kitchen table, and plopped down. "Whoa, Mom this is a big sandwich."

"Oh nonsense dear, you need a good lunch, now eat up." Mom served regular Coke, deliberately not buying diet.

Jennifer finished her lunch and had an ice cream sundae for dessert. Mom cleared and washed the dished while Jennifer sat at her computer, rubbing her bulging belly.

Mom called from the kitchen, "Jennifer, I am going to get going dear. I got out a frozen dinner for you, so it will thaw before supper time."

"Oh thanks Mom." Jennifer got up and gave her Mom a hug.

Mom was pleased to see Jennifer's belly bulging with the big lunch. "Dinner at home tomorrow night, Okay?"

Jennifer absently ran her hand over her belly, "Sure Mom that sounds great."

The dinner Mom got out was a two pound lasagna dinner. Jennifer thought to herself. "If Mom has her way I will gain back the weight I lost and then some."

Jennifer went ahead and put the dinner in the oven and then ate all of it when it was done. She also had a large glass of Coke and ice cream for dessert. Jennifer went to bed full.

At dinner the next evening, Mom finally pressed about getting in touch with Matt. "Jennifer, have you tried to get ahold of Matt?"

"No Mom I have not, but I think I know who I can ask about where he might be hanging out. I would rather "run into him" than call and sound whiney."

Mom accepted that answer. She and Jennifer chatted while Mom plied her with as much rich food and she could get into her. Jennifer left for her apartment, stuffed and bloated as usual.

The next morning Jennifer called the friend of hers who worked at the same company that Matt did. "Hello, this is Carol, may I help you?"

"Carol this is Jennifer, how are you?"

"Jennifer, I am great how are you? I heard you got laid off is that true?"

"Yes Carol it is, but I am doing okay. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Jennifer, what is it?"

"Carol I really want to get back together with Matt. Do the people at your company go out for TGIFridays or anything?"

"Yes we do, it's Angelo's on Sixth St. and Matt usually goes out with everyone too! We get there around five thirty."

"One more thing, Carol, if it is okay?"

"Sure Jennifer what is it?"

"Do you know if Matt is seeing anyone?"

"Well Jennifer, he has been working with an intern here, her name is Sara. She is younger than you guys, but only by a couple of years. I did hear that Matt really liked her, but she has a serious boy friend. One other thing, you should know."

"What is it Carol?"

"The intern Sara, well she is getting kind of fat. She was a little overweight when she got here a few months ago. I have seen her around and she is really gaining a lot of weight. Julie, who also works with Matt told me that she gained some weight at college and she was going to diet, but her boy friend loved her extra pounds. From what I have seen, he is encouraging her to gain even more weight."

"Umm that is interesting. Hey thanks for talking to me Carol, I will see you Friday at Angelo's."

"You are welcome, Jennifer, I guess I will see on Friday!" Carol and Jennifer hung up.

Jennifer thought, "Mom was right, Matt hated my working out and getting so skinny! What an idiot I have been. Matt loved my figure - he even told me and I continued to work out and lose weight."

Jennifer patted her belly, she was only wearing a bikini panty and a t-shirt, "Time to repair the damage!"

The next few days Jennifer stuffed herself. She went over to her Mom's for dinner several nights and gorged herself. She was as lazy as she could be, just lounging around her apartment snacking and nibbling and eating as much as she could hold at meals.

Latest posts

Back