• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weird habits/mannerisms?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekidstable

Grabbin' pills
I'm just wondering, what kinds of weird habits and mannerisms and pet peeves and such do y'all have?
Cause I know you got em, weirdos :p

Some of mine? I talk to myself ALL the time. all the time. I'm talking right now.
I drum my fingers on everything. all the time.

Oh probably my least favorite one is that courtesy of my old high-school buds, I sometimes (all the time) use internet slang in real life. Most notably 'lol' (not L-O-L, but 'lol' as in rhyming with 'wall'). But I actually have a lot to say about this one; I personally feel it's a diminishingly esoteric dialect, and I think some expressions, like lol, don't have a better analogue in English already. For example, I might get in the elevator in my dorm and forget to push the button for my floor, so after I'm not moving and I look to see what's going on here, I notice I didn't press anything so I might just sort of go "lol? good job me." Is that weird?

But really though, in a situation like that, it's not funny enough to go "HAHAHAHAHAHA" but it shouldn't go unnoticed. And such is the beauty of 'lol'. Don't judge. Your turn weirdos.

Latest posts

Back