• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Well I booked my flight...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I have booked my flight for Germany. I will be flying out on Oct. 24 from OHare with a non-stop flight to Munich and back on Nov. 4. I got two seats at the window, so I shall have side to myself. Now I have been making lists of what I want to take and such. We also plan on renting a car while I am there and take a bit of a road trip down towards Italy perhaps and along the coast line a bit to France. He called some car rentals to check on what they have in automatics and a common one it seems is the VW Golf, which is the VW Rabbit here. So I went to the VW dealership and got my big butt in a two door. Let me say...I was impressed on how roomie it was in front. AND the seatbelt even fit without an extender. So I think we may go the Golf route on the car rental. I also had them have a wheelchair for me in case I need it. And I kept stressing to the guy....EXTRA WIDE one. My wide butt wont fit in a skinny chair. I had a good time with the airline guy on the phone. And one thing that was odd...after talking a bit I asked him. Where are you at? Here I am an American making reservations on a German airline (I am flying Luftahnsa) and the guy was in Cape Town South Africa...go figure.
Okay..I am done babbling:)
Stacey

Latest posts

Back