• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

WEN by Chaz Dean

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Has anyone else tried the product WEN by Chaz Dean? It is a cleansing conditioner. It is NOT a shampoo.

You might have seen the infomercial with Melissa the Little House on the Prairie Girl and Finola Huges.

Well I have had some hair problems since my surgery two years ago. Six months after, I lost about 70% of my hair. My hair was very thick so I had some left. It has since been growing back and I have all sorts of flyaways.

However my main problem was the fact that my hair was very dry and waxy. I used a vinegar rinse once a week which really helped, but the smell and pain on my face was really bad.

A friend of mine suggested Wen and because she is such a lovey, she sent me a bottle. Mind you, this product is not cheap.

Well, after one "wash" my hair was so much better. There are no suds. It is more of a cream that you rub in and leave on while you shower and then rinse. You can also put a bit in to leave if you want.

I have used it several times now and it really is completely different than a regular shampoo and has made a world of difference in my hair.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever tried it and if so, what do you think?

Latest posts

Back