• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Were Ranked!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
YES!!!! The Villanova Wildcat Men's Water Polo Team (the team I play on) is officially ranked for the first time in 11 months. I could not be happier right now, there is no feelin better then sayin that you play for one of the top 20 teams in the country. We beat #7 Yale and #14 Williams College (at least they were last week) over the weekend and that rocketed us up. Can't wait for the conference championships and then nationals. This years team is special, I really think we have a chance at bein National Champions.
Here is this weeks rankings:

1. Michigan State University
2. Grand Valley State University
3. University of Arizona
4. Florida International University
5. University of California, Los Angeles
6. University of California, Davis
7. Cal Poly State University
8. University of Texas
9. University of California, San Diego
10. Purdue University
11. University of Oregon