WG Art

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Axof

I have plenty of my very own WG 3D art. It is often a bit of gothic theme (the original sizes are 3000x2000).
I have no intention to create and maintain web page, but I would like to put it somewhere. If you have some sugestions, let me know.

Here is one sample:

View attachment mirror_small.jpg

Renaissance Man

Popping in to say hello
Nicely done, Axof! If you don't want to do the web page thing, you can always put a bunch of them into a zip file, post the zip file on Rapidshare, then share the URL with us.

Another idea is opening an account on the DeviantArt site. I think all you have to do is upload them. The site does all the page work.

Tassel

Now that's a nice butt! Also have you thought of posting your art on Deviant ART? Since they can help you host your work on-line.

Axof

Thank you for good sugestion. I will check the devianart. But do they allow for some mild nudity?
I am trying to learn from old painters such as Rembrandt/Rubens/Vermeer about lights and contrast and apply this to 3D.... there is a long way.

Phantomcrossing

yes they allow some mild nudity if you tag that work as Mature, and provide a separate image thumbnail preview denoting it as such. 3D art is abound on devart as well, so its all good.

Discodave

Thats a very cool image indeed. And ive recently moved my stuff on deviant art. And so far had no problem. So i would agree with everyone and say put your stuff up there. look forward to seeing more of your work
Discodave

BackNickelBack

Very nice.

You could also post your artwork at Altafat, they have site-hosted galleries.

marlowegarp

I wanna meet that dad
I'm more of an "Apple" man myself, but I certainly appreciate your stuff.

Axof

I actually did post another image, but now it says my messages has to be approved by moderator and the message didn't appear. Well, maybe you are right, I have to look for a site.
I registered at devianart but I am not quite sure how this work. What is a subscription and what is difference between free registration and subscription?
Do I submit print or submit deviation?

This one is called "Queen and her two helpers"

bigplaidpants

FAtari
I actually did post another image, but now it says my messages has to be approved by moderator and the message didn't appear. Well, maybe you are right, I have to look for a site.
I registered at devianart but I am not quite sure how this work. What is a subscription and what is difference between free registration and subscription?
Do I submit print or submit deviation?

This one is called "Queen and her two helpers"
Welcome to the boards, Axof. I have to say, the queen of this piece looks strongly like a regular on these boards! :huh:

Phantomcrossing

Very little difference between free and subscribed. Unless you want to sell professionally printed copies of your work online, don't submit things as prints. Submit it as deviations under whatever category you feel is best.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
This is probably the best 3D art depicting the larger figure I have ever seen.

Most depictions don't look realistic at all, but this looks decently real, if a little too perfectly smooth. Still, very impressive. :)

Latest posts