• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britannia

Babydoll
If you have a sweetie, or not =]

I'm going to bake up a storm, make a basket of mocha truffle tartlets, chocolate cake, and chocolate mousse with a honey-raspberry-brandy sauce, along with water and protein (chicken... lol... all that sugar will kill me without some protein). My boy's not a BHM, but he loves chocolate, and I'm going to make sure he gets plenty of it.

We're going to go to a park, either the Garden of Gethsemane or one of his choosing, and have our little picnic, and make out like raging-hormone teenagers (which we still are, actually :D).

Then... I dunno. lol. We'll figure it out.

How about you?

Latest posts

Back