• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Did You Do This Summer (PICS PLZ)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotallyReal

On Time Out
Summer is, unfortunately, on her last set of legs. Use this thread to post some of the activities/goings-on you've participated in, and, as mandated by the title of the thread, please post pictures of said events.

I'll start. I moved to Brooklyn this summer (Rep Brooklyn Run Drugs Get Money$$) and have absolutely fallen in love with the area. Consequently, I've tried to stay out of Manhattan when possible, and instead focus on the home borough.

Here are a few things I did:
2795730585_0b2a684faf.jpg

Went to a minor league baseball game out at Coney Island. I don't really give two shits about baseball, and neither do most of my friends, but we like going places where heckling is encouraged (though I never heckled when children were near, as in this picture -- I am a gentleman and so are my friends). Also beer and hot dogs are a fantastic combination.

2795730821_01600292c4.jpg

Vandalizing advertisements in the NYC subway system is an artform. Here, I cleverly rearrange letters from a promotional poster for a new MTV show to spell out a pro-turd message. I should note that, while I am not pro-turd myself, I am happy to lend solidarity to their message.

2795737003_798c177c11.jpg

McCarren Park Pool in Williamsburg is a great venue for concerts, in as much as it used to be an old public pool. Next year it is being renovated and restored to its original function, but all this summer they had bomb-ass free concerts. This is from Yo La Tengo last night. (BONUS FACTOID: after the show I went with my roommate to get BBQ and $$DAVID CROSS$$ was there and he sat next to me and we chatted a little and afterward he offered me some leftovers and wowowow I geeked out)

2796582030_4beddb6b54.jpg

McCarren Pool again, the previous week. Aesop Rock is a great rapper. The picture is in black and white because I am an artsy dickbag sometimes.

I'm done for the moment. Everyone else post summer event pictures!

Back