• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What did you say to me?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djudex

I'm out
Since it looks like no one else is going to take the ball and run with it (which makes sense since a lot of us are fatties, who the Hell wants to run with a ball??) I'm making the infamous 'what does your voice sound like' thread.

Go to http://vocaroo.com/, click record, say some stuff, stop recording and use the Post on the Internet button to reveal the hyperlink code which you can copy/paste here!

Who is that sexy voiced man?

Latest posts

Back