• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you consider explicit?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
So, I wrote a story. In general, I do not write.... stories of the genres appropriate to Dimensions, nor do I even write erotica for that matter. I write politics, I write reviews, I write bad poetry (an old habit, okay?) and I write ridiculous fiction that usually has a horror feel. It is not only generally speaking that I do not write the sort of story that I've written.

Regardless, I'm considering posting it, but I'm a bit confused which place would be appropriate. It's a bit dirty, there is some discussion of... shall we say... self touching, but I wouldn't say it's all that explicit. I have some confusion as to what would be called really sexual and constitute erotica. Are we talking hardcore sex? I wouldn't say my story is anything like that, but I don't want to offend people. I also wouldn't say it's specifically WG, but rather.. food related and somewhat erotic. A female experience from a female POV, mainly about the small details that make up the experience of being a fat woman who enjoys food.

But there's definitely self touching.

So... I'm not entirely sure I am going to post it - but if I do, where should it go? Can I send it to some mod or something?

Latest posts

Back