• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you do when on hols from work?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mottiemushroom

Give it some welly!!!
Well many think i have tempted fate by booking bonfire week off work - considering my long list of disaster hols. But so far so good. Yesterday my son paid me back some money i lent him when he was off sick a while back - so i went & brought 2 new carpets. Which meant today i have been painting my bedroom ... & whilst bored watching paint dry it seemed only logical to start painting another room at the same time.

So today i have managed to rip up 2 carpets, have my hair cut, 1/2 paint one room & 3/4 paint the other room, do the laundry, & clean the windows. Tomorrow i will finish the painting & lay the carpets. Thursday will be pay day so i will be paying bills & doing the monthly food shopping. Friday should be a chill out day, followed by friends around in the evening for a few drinks. Saturday will be recovering from the hangover in time to do it again in the evening with other friends. Sunday my eldest & his girlfriend are coming for a roastie dinnner. Then monday will be a day for enjoying my own company before going back to work next tuesday.

Seriously though, i've worked much harder today than if i'd been at work !!!

Back