• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you look for in a feeder?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totmacher

This one's for everyone, but I'm more interested in the answers from the ladies - preferably feedees - so don't be shy. Recently I read a nice young lady's complaints about the inability to find a, "real feeder". I was a bit taken aback because there doesn't seem to be a shortage of feeders out there. So, I wonder what key characteristic is it that is lacking from all the less-than-real feeders out there. Are there things you look for beyond what you would in a partner? Do you think you're looking for something reasonable or something unrealistic?

Back