• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you think when someone doesn't call?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppy

Okay, so imagine someone has promised that they will call you on a certain night, and then they completely fail to call. Between the time they fail to call and the time you talk to them, what do you think?

My first (sane) though was "Oh, he/she probably got called into work and couldn't call." My second (insane) thought was "He/she is not interested and didn't want to talk to me." I call that second thought insane because as far as I can tell there is absolutely no reason she would not want to talk to me and the last time we were together she was very interested. *chuckle* Apparently I am just extremely paranoid when it comes to relationships.

So, what do you think when someone doesn't call?

Latest posts

Back