What do you want to know about the opposite sex.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
We have threads about what we want the opposite sex to know and threads about what we want to know about board members, etc. This one is more of the "what you've always wanted to know about the opposite sex but have been too ______ to ask" except that you'll have to ask. I guess.

Anyway.

Here are my questions:

Guys: How would you prefer that we refer to your genitalia? Seriously? How and when does it change depending on the situation? How would you prefer we didn't refer to your genitalia?

----

*note* I'm starting with fairly innocuous questions, but there are probably other, more interesting, questions bobbing around upstairs--I just need to access them. Also, it goes without saying that same sex questions are just peachy keen, too, and that all answers and responses are liable to be subjective and relative to the person giving them, etc etc etc etc.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
I have found most men have a name for that part of the anatomy. I use that. :)

Wagimawr

To quote Steve Buscemi from Reservoir Dogs, "dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick."

That works, there's also cock, wang, schlong.

The potential for hilarity is present in all of them, but the wrong one at the wrong time can indeed...deflate the situation.

Which one's wrong? It just depends (although there's no way "schlong" or "wang" could ever be sexy, yes?).

Tina

Older and wiser now
Fuzzy, there is a lovely way for any SSBBW to cope in the heat. Put a dress on and ride, legs spread and tits up in the car with the air conditioning vents pointing up the dress. It's lovely. :wubu: :D :p

Boob sweat specifically... sometimes a shower is the only thing that's going to help if it's been a long day. Otherwise, after the shower and drying off thoroughly, a good anti-perspirant rolled on there really helps.

Men: do you wipe after you pee, ever, or only shake it off?

jack

Sylvester
Geez, I don't know. But definitely not "tool," "organ," or "member."

Les Toil

Quite a ways back I used to date a woman that had a habit of putting her hand down her pants and slipping a finger or two into her "genitalia" and pulling it up for a whiff to assess the funk of her flower. I mean she'd do this in the middle of a conversation with me, while reading a book, while watching TV, etc... as if she wasn't even conscious of the act. On the one hand (no pun intended) the gesture seemed infinitely more guyish than us guys grabbing our crotches for no reason (which I've never done nor can I claim I've seen before). On the other hand it seemed like an extremely feminine gesture because she was always making sure Miss Puss smelled clean.

A show of hands. How many woman here have this same particular habit?

jack

Sylvester
fxkstick is okay though, right?
Baby, i'ma go down on you like the god damn *i edited this because i don't want to get banned*.

You can call it my f**kstick any day of the week.

p.s. in retrospect, i guess my edit didn't matter, because ivy quoted me before i changed it.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
Baby, i'ma go down on you like the god damn twin towers.

You can call it my fuckstick any day of the week.
show me those lemons. :batting:

Les Toil

"Guys: How would you prefer that we refer to your genitalia?."

To this day I can't think of a cuter, sweeter term for our members than the one Pam Anderson nicknamed her then-hubby Tommy Lee's:

Weenis.

Reactions: Ivy

jack

Sylvester
p.s. sorry for posting this picture of you.. i know it was supposed to be for my personal collection. forgive me?
*edited because i don't want to get banned again, but for those who wondered, i called her a the "c" word*

as in

C U Next Tuesday.

(the message i entered was too short. please lenghten it - get it, like a tool/organ/member! - to at least 10 "characters")

(the above was from when this post was only four letters long. i edited it, but i thought i'd leave this because it's funny to me.)

Les Toil

*edited because i don't want to get banned again, but for those who wondered, i called her a the "c" word*
Glad to hear that cuz for a full two minutes I thought that original post was a figment of my vivid imagination.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
Les sorry to say this but that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Did she wash her hands a lot. Oh I'm gonna puke.

Quite a ways back I used to date a woman that had a habit of putting her hand down her pants and slipping a finger or two into her "genitalia" and pulling it up for a whiff to assess the funk of her flower. I mean she'd do this in the middle of a conversation with me, while reading a book, while watching TV, etc... as if she wasn't even conscious of the act. On the one hand (no pun intended) the gesture seemed infinitely more guyish than us guys grabbing our crotches for no reason (which I've never done nor can I claim I've seen before). On the other hand it seemed like an extremely feminine gesture because she was always making sure Miss Puss smelled clean.

A show of hands. How many woman here have this same particular habit?

Latest posts