• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What exactly is "coming out?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
No judgement here. This is an earnest question I've always wanted to ask of the young men who fear "coming out." What exactly does this seemingly huge, life-altering milestone entail? Unless you've been joining your friends in slamming fat girls and those who desire them, I can't imagine it's anything more involved than showing up to a party with a fat lovely on your arm, then perhaps answering a few questions later. A young guy can expect that some amount of ribbing will follow, but how good-naturedly you handle that ribbing (and perhaps lob it back) will determine its tone. Am I wrong?

Please hip me. Have you been disrespecting fat women with your friends, and that's why a total life reversal is needed?

Or is "coming out" a catch-all for the many woes a young person experiences? I've often thought much of the anguish spoken of here is perhaps more accurately attributed to other issues going on in one's life, and is merely being bundled and blamed on FAness.

This part's been said here a number of times, but I believe it bears repeating: Explain yourself with head hung in shame, and yes, your family and friends likely won't understand. Explain yourself proudly with words like "preference" and "hard-wired" and "lusciousness," and you've won their respect. Right?

I'm not without compassion, but the way some FAs talk about how horrible it is to love fat women IN FRONT OF FAT WOMEN makes me wonder if they know much about respect at all.

Latest posts

Back