• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is making you smile today? (The Hyde Park Version)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoyJoy

Just can't help myself.

Here's why:

I've been watching the descent of Glenn Beck's show for some time via StopBeck.com . Hell yes, it's a totally biased site, which is why I love and adore those who run it, due to their highly successful campaign to urge sponsors to boycott his show and pull their ads from it in order to hold Glenn Beck "accountable for his irresponsible vitriol, propagation of sexism and preying on racial anxiety". So far they have convinced over 300 companies to boycott him ("Based on number recently reported by the New York Times plus sponsor drops after this report came out"). The cherry on top of all of this is that he has been pulled off the air in three major markets now, New York City, Philadelphia(who also dumped Hannity :D), and Madison, Wisonsin.

I'm sure it's not the end of ass-hats such as him, but at least he's taking quite a few in the gut. :D Now, if we could just do the same over at TellLimbaughToShoveIt.com and MakePalinSitdownandShutUP.com.....

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back