Quantcast

What is your highest adult weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Let's see if I word this correctly this time:

This is supposed to be a site where you can be accepted just the way you are. If a new person wants to accept themselves and see's thread after thread of "I was 350, now I'm 280 and I look better than ever" then they're going to start thinking "maybe I should lose weight if it'll make me look better". How are the rest of us supposed to support people just how they are when they want to be thinner?

Now if someone needs to lose weight for health reasons, that's different. I'd rather have my friends alive so you'll never see me attack someone with diabetes or bad knees that have to lose weight to simply walk or stay alive.

Besides, this thread is about posting your highest weight....for a lot of people they're not at their highest weight so there's no need to attack them for it.
I get what you are saying, and I agree. I hope it didn't come across as an attack. My question was more to the moderators/Conrad because in other threads peoples posts have been deleted for mentioning numbers related to weight loss and in other threads we have been told up front not to mention ANY numbers....so Im curious from a moderator standpoint how this thread is any different? If you see what I mean. Im all for accepting ones self bigger or smaller....I was just pointing out the inconsistency of the rules.

VivaLaValerie

I just found out last Thursday after going to the OB/GYN I am 444 pounds!!! No I am not pregnant guys. LOL YES, that is the largest I have been ... so it's also my current weight. :blush:

VVET

I just found out last Thursday after going to the OB/GYN I am 444 pounds!!! No I am not pregnant guys. LOL YES, that is the largest I have been ... so it's also my current weight. :blush:
Wow, new and improved :)

dan

Wow, I must think your sexy ass is most of the 444, and the rest of you is so pretty also.:smitten::smitten:

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
Once again I've been MIA on the boards lol. I graduate in May guys and then you will see me on here all of the time :) . This was one of my fave threads and how appropriate that it was the top one when I logged on. Anywho, so I weighed in this morning and I am officially at my highest weight of 346.7! Love every bit of it but was totally surprised when I saw the number lol. Good news is I am finally getting a booty haha!

KHayes666

Go away
Once again I've been MIA on the boards lol. I graduate in May guys and then you will see me on here all of the time :) . This was one of my fave threads and how appropriate that it was the top one when I logged on. Anywho, so I weighed in this morning and I am officially at my highest weight of 346.7! Love every bit of it but was totally surprised when I saw the number lol. Good news is I am finally getting a booty haha!
I am assuming that you look very, VERY pretty. I also assume that I am right

macrat84

At one point my home scale read 195, but it was 5 pounds off so I was probably close or over 200. Right now I am 186 and 5'6" but someday when we are in a better place in our lives, my girlfriend and I are going to fatten each other up :D

GordoNegro

Just wishing you congrats, stillblessed. Still waiting for that story to be continued, btw.

kvk

I'm 357 right now, the biggest I've been. Most of my life I've been around 280, sometimes getting to 300 then back down again. But I've been sat on my butt eating cake for the past few months since changing jobs :blush::p

Latest posts