Quantcast

What kind of Weight Gain Stories do you like?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

missourifat

I liked the one, where the couple had moved into a fat neighborhood and they became transformed into a fat couple. It could be realistic. When one in a couple joins in becoming fat, and they have a fat family, it is great.

DaveTheBrave

Out of all the devices used in WG fiction (and non-fiction), one of my favorite has been that in which someone hasn't been seen in quite a while they have gained a surprisingly hot amount of weight. I think I like this device because the story doesn't have to trudge through, or weirdly avoid, the gaining of every few pounds. Yet at the same time a character can gain serious weight in a realistic amount of time (say, 100lbs in 2 years) with immediate shock and impact.

It's where fantasy and realism come together really easily.

What are you guys' favorite stories like this? Here are a few I've loved:

The Family (Norseman)
The Lovely Teacher (Norseman)
Coming Home, Again (Dan 422)
Au Pair (Dave)

Any more that should be added to this list??

-Dave

chrissy

Out of all the devices used in WG fiction (and non-fiction), one of my favorite has been that in which someone hasn't been seen in quite a while they have gained a surprisingly hot amount of weight. I think I like this device because the story doesn't have to trudge through, or weirdly avoid, the gaining of every few pounds. Yet at the same time a character can gain serious weight in a realistic amount of time (say, 100lbs in 2 years) with immediate shock and impact.

The Family (Norseman)
Au Pair (Dave)

-Dave
I do this pretty much all the time. It's the best. Just have to keep variations going. It's about the details. I have a bunch of other stories from Curvage.org that I will eventually move over here but for now I have a couple of stories in "Recent Additions". I love feedback. Thanks for your comment!

DaveTheBrave

I do this pretty much all the time. It's the best. Just have to keep variations going. It's about the details. I have a bunch of other stories from Curvage.org that I will eventually move over here but for now I have a couple of stories in "Recent Additions". I love feedback. Thanks for your comment!
No problem! Your story is really really fun! What are your stories on Curvage? Would you mind linking them for now?:smitten:

Blackbean

Hare Club For Men Member
I haven't read a satisfying piece of fiction this decade, if not longer, seems like a dead art, so sick of endless serials (all filler) & freshmen 15 stories.

chrissy

I haven't read a satisfying piece of fiction this decade, if not longer, seems like a dead art, so sick of endless serials (all filler) & freshmen 15 stories.
Interesting -- what would you like to see in a piece? What would be an example of something you find satisfying?

missourifat

This would have to be one in the future, but could be tied to a scientist, who thought he had modified the zika virus , so it was harmless. About 15 years later, after the mothers, who had been infected, during or before they became pregnant. Around puberty , the children started to have an increased appetite and started to get fat. Perhaps , it was proved their dna was altered.

Blackbean

Hare Club For Men Member
Whatever happened to virgin gain stories? seemed to be lost in the late 20th century drowning amidst the torrents of yoyo gain along with the usual freshman 15 & dull endless mulipart stories that have been known to literally run on for years.

trackstar

I'm really into weight swapping. Stories like Heidi, Switching it up, going down in size (some are on mollycoddles or FF). Don't know why these are so appealing as of late.

trackstar

The Family (Norseman)
Au Pair (Dave)

-Dave

Never thought about it quite like that. Yea it is a surprisingly subtle but effective way of going about fantasy/instant gain but still having realism. Clever.

There's a mutual gain story that uses this device but I can't remember the name. A newly wed couple both are doing well in their careers. We mainly follow the guy who gains in a typical office-style story, while his wife goes to Italy for business and writes him letters talking about the food. When they finally see each other a few months later they've both put on some weight. I believe we get his descriptions of himself throughout but her "unveil" is all at once, but can't quite remember.

Latest posts