• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What really pisses me off!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you one thing that really, really pisses me off. It's people continuing to insist that whatever I allow on Dimensions, or whatever I comment on, must be my personal opinion/preference/leaning!

That is just so infuriating. I mean, I allow discussion of feeder issues, both pro and con: Aha! Conrad is a feeder! Knew it!! Let's tell our 500 best friends! I allow discussion of WLS: Aha! Conrad is a hypocrit and traitor to the size acceptance movement. Knew it! I mention someone as a friend. Aha!!! Conrad has an affair with XYZ. Knew it. The swine. Oh, have you heard, he actually has SIX affairs!!! Whisper, whisper. Oh! Did you see he posted on the Food board?! The man is obviously not only a feeder, but also has no regard for people's health. Knew it!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

And so on, and so on. This is getting tired to a point where I often feel like I don't want to post anymore at all. Or only issue bland, carefully edited non-opinions. Or simply retreat behind an anonymous shell like so many else. Why can some folks simply not refrain from vile, and all too often harmful, gossip even in a place that was created at no cost specifically for them to enjoy?

Latest posts

Back