• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What was your best date like?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
For me it was a few years ago. Didn't really start off as a date, but it kind of ended up being one.
One Thursday I went to The Square(a weekly free outdoor concert series in downtown Buffalo) and met up with some friends. One friend in particular that I was crushing on at the time. We hung out during the show talking and drinking and smoking like the kids do these days. Afterwards we went to a party at a mutual friend's apartment a few blocks away and long after everyone had passed out we stayed up on a couch, talking and drinking with the occasional make out interruption into the early hours of the morning. Around 5am we both left the apartment barefoot and walked down the middle of the empty streets to the Waterfront in order to watch the sunrise over Lake Erie. We sat on the grass and shared cigarettes and stories until the sun came up.
After that it never went anywhere between us, and a few months later she was with the guy she's still with now. But that was for sure the best date of my life.

How about you?

Latest posts

Back