• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What would u like to see a BBW or BHM wear?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

OK, I am very fond of a program named Notepad++ which I use to hand-code the back-end of websites. Much to my surprise I found this on their website:

nppThong.png

When I saw this I got ALL excited and went to go check and see if they had them in my ladies size, much NOT to my surprise, they don't.

I know you gurls are thinking, what's the big deal, has he got some computer nerd fetish and he wants his woman to full-fill some lame fantasy.

Its not lame, well mabye it is; but all I want is her to seduce me with those thongs on. Programming and a woman, it's like peanut butter and chocolate, they just go well together.

So I woule like to ask my fellow dims out there what they would like to see ur woman/man in? Post a pic if you can.

Lets keep it clean folks

Latest posts

Back