• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whatcha planning to eat today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Delaney

I don't know about you, but often my favorite thing about the weekend is planning (and eating!) my menus for the couple of a days a week I can devote to cooking. Often, my entire weekend will be planned around what I'm making to eat!

This morning, I'm having leftover Sweet Potato Casserole, which I whipped up last night. 3 lbs of mashed sweet potatoes, cinnamon, brown sugar, nutmeg, dash of salt and pepper, couple of eggs, and topped it with 1/2 a can of Just the Nuts (toffee coated cashews, pecans, & almonds). Popped it in the oven until it got puffy and the toffee melted.... Man, is it good.

For lunch.....my favorite simple pleasure....a Pizzeria Uno's deep dish cheese pizza, from the grocery store and cooked at home. Ah....fast and cheesy!

For dinner.....chicken pot pie with chicken made in the pressure cooker. Mm-mm good!!

Latest posts

Back