• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's currently in your Netflix queue- and score out of ten

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathias

SAMCRO
For those of you out there who have Netflix, what are you watching? Thanks to Netflix I've been on a big anime kick lately so I thought I'd give brief reviews of the last few things I watched.

Fullmetal Alchemist- 10/10

A favorite of mine that I never had the chance to see from the beginning. (And it's where my signature is from :D) The story of Edward and Alphonse Elric begins as they try to resurrect their mother who died previously from an illness using alchemy. While they had all the physical components for a human body, the two of them learn about alchemy's law of equivalent exchange the hard way when Al looses his body and Edward loses and arm and a leg. After sealing Al's soul to a suit of armor the two set off on a journey to locate a Philosopher's stone in order to get their bodies back. I was a little confused at some parts, but ultimately it was great.

Blassrieter- 11/10

I LOVED this series! In a futuristic Germany humankind is at war with monster called Demoniacs that can fuse with technology and all things metal. Champion motorbike racer Gierd Frensen takes up the role as hero alongside a team specifically mad to hunt them when it's discovered that he himself can turn into the demons as well. There's more to the story once it's revealed that humans can become them through close contact. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Claymore 6.5/10

This is the story of a team of half witch half demon women who are protecting humans from creatures. I felt like it took itself too seriously once it began, and the action right off the bat can really draw you in, but I found most of the characters to be dull and unlikable. It's was an ok ride while it lasted though.

So, what's in your Netflix queue Dims?

Latest posts

Back