• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

whats sex got to do with it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintbeatrice

last year was an intense year of learning for me. I'm not proud of some of the things i did, the choices i made. but without a doubt i learned more life lessons and all that unfun trying crap than any other year in my life. go figure, its always the worst years that you learn the most. i remember the two weeks of nonstop sex with my beautiful ex-girlfriend, just seeking some kind of fulfillment in her body while not being able to relate to her in any other way. after a while i just got depressed. after an infinite number of positions it was still just sex and i still felt unfulfilled. i wasnt being challenged, our arguments where lackluster (believe it fellas, get with a girl that doesnt have assertions or fire and you'll just pray for any kind of conflict or argument). the other day i was talking with the current girl i'm dating and she said that sex really isnt all that beautiful, that what was really beautiful was true compatability and love. put sex on top of those two things and it is very beautiful. what i'm trying to say is, your fantasies will never fulfill you. if you find love, whether the person be skinny, fat, short, or tall; you damn well better grad onto it and take off. never look back.

Latest posts

Back