Quantcast

What's Your BBW Fantasy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
As one of your friendly neighborhood mods, could I respectfully ask that any further commentary on the usefulness (or not) of fantasies and/or the ways in which women's sexuality are shaped and possibly erased by age, size, and other conditions be moved to a new thread? I think this particular thread title can have a very long and helpful life in the BBW Forum if it stays closely on topic about what our particular fantasies are.

The commentary is informative, but it sort of puts a damper on the imaginations of those who come to this thread to be heartened by the desires and dreams of other fat women. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Tina

Older and wiser now
This original thread is really for women to state their fantasies. I think Butch was right on in saying that it will have a longer life if it's not diverted with commentary on specific fantasies, even though the commentary is interesting and valuable. So maybe those conversations can be had here? We don't want to silence anyone on the subject, but just kind of move the conversation to not divert the original topic. Hope you all understand and see the value of both the fantasies and the conversations that branch off of them being separate.

The commentaries have been moved to that thread so the discussion can be continued.

Theresa48

My fantasy of the day:

Takes place at night. I enter a room full of wonderful men. Some are tall, some short, some fat, some slender but all appreciate the beauty of a SSBBW. One of them comes up to me and asks if he can have this dance. A band is playing a hot tango, and I think...why not? So, we dance and I am electrified by his touch. I am lost in his steady gaze. I am fascinated by his command of me and I move with him in perfect time with the music. When the music stops, he takes me to his table and asks me to join him. I smile because I see plates of my favorite foods and desserts. He begins to feed me and the food tastes absolutely divine. The champagne flows. The lights dim. Music of the most heavenly kind surrounds us. Walls go up (this is a fantasy, after all.) A bed appears. He begins to undress me. He kisses every part of me that is bared. He is gentle at first. As I respond, he becomes more determined, less gentle. I am aroused by his need for me. Very, very aroused. :smitten:

Seda

Throbbing member
Funny, sweet, loyal, romantic, incredibly supportive, interesting and with curls reminiscent of Colin Firth as Mr Darcy.

AKA My husband

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
This is actually a pretty hard question to answer, the more i think about it the more i realize that i don't have a fantasy man that i've created in my head....

in my case, in my wildest fantasies the man involved is usually a guy who in real life i'm sexually attracted to at that point in time...and the fantasy will involve various steamy hot passionate encounters with him...

of course when i'm back on planet earth and end up bumping into the said man i feel all awkward because he has no idea of the things i've been doing with him in my head :blush:

LovelyLiz

Having just come back from a nice evening with a guy I know (not a date) I would like to say that my fantasy involves amazing...CONVERSATION.

My fantasy would be a guy who is engaged in the world, in developing himself, and in getting to know others and caring about what makes people tick and become better people. So in a conversation, he can bring a lot to the table. He'll be able to talk about ideas he has and his passions at length, and be interested in mine also. As the conversation goes on he will say things that are insightful and meaningful, and I'll be surprised and delighted. He'll listen to me, and be responsive to what I say - both by expressing his agreement and resonance with things he is down with, and being willing to challenge me and disagree when I say something he thinks is wrong.

Damn. Good conversation is such a turn-on.

Yoroi

I no longer have men fantasies as I have put them behind along with other childish things.
Childish? :I I've actually started having fantasies when I got older(but is less than 20 years still childish?).
But I am realistic; it's nice to have fantasies, but I don't specifically search for a man to fit them. For me it is enough, if he likes me as I am.

And I wouldn't call them fantasies, they are more like features I like the most in a man but are hard to find(the same?).
I am really old fashioned and would like a man who is a gentleman and romantic. I also like intelligence, since I like to debate a lot and talk about philosophy. Nice, friendly and gentle personality too. I don't expect to find all these features in one person, but all of these in one package... hurrrr -w-.

Looks aren't that important, but I would like him to be about my "level" in looks. I'd feel uncomfortable dating a person that is out of my league because of my low self-esteem. Chubby(less or more) and gentle face would be suupaakawaii~ ^w^.

Damn. Good conversation is such a turn-on.
This is exactly what I feel. Quality goes over amount; if a man is able to say something immortal in just few words, then picture a 2 hour conversation with him(hurrrr again).

MeltzNyoMouf

my bbw fantasy would be complete with an all girl orgy with my favorite 6 top bbw models. I would also have 4 subs, one on his knees in each corner of the room, naked with a bow tie awaiting instructions!

EMH1701

I just want someone who will love me for who I am, without trying to change me or make me more like them. You'd think that wouldn't be too much to ask for, but in this world it apparently is.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
My ideal boy would be tall, have pretty eyes, play a musical instrument, text me all the time, want to date me, be a little shy, be smart, be kind and gentle, and be funny.

As for some sexual fantasy, I'd like to try getting intimate on/near/under/by a piano... make some music of our own ;)

hellooooo :D

*Ravenous*

Fixed and brakeless
My ideal man would be someone atleast 6'1 or more, chubby, tattooed up or piercings, smart, sense of humor, rides bikes, non-asshole and not African American I really want to date outside my race badly with a passion :wubu:

blueeyedevie

Well I already posted in this topic, but since reconsidered. Ideal guy, really how can you plan or even have a ideal guy. There is always going to be problems. I think about my ideal guy, Honestly from having a guy and use to have a ideal guy in mind, my IDEAS have all changed. I just want to feel important, loved, and cared for. Much else doesn't even matter.

paintsplotch

paint me happy
I don't know. I really don't.

I guess I do have a type, but most of the guys I've dated/crushed haven't matched up. Some features and qualities just happen to converge in magical ways, even if in theory they're not exactly my first choice mix. Some very special people make it extremely easy to accept and appreciate them just as they are (and on occasion, that happens to be unemployed and flakey, lolz).

In 34 years, only one dude came really close to my comprehensive, on-paper ideal. In fact, I think he met and exceeded every category minimum on my man-wishlist. This was both amazing and highly ironic, considering that he actually WAS missing some features that *everyone* takes for granted and most people would consider vital in a mate if they stopped to think about it. But I didn't care. In fact, I didn't really notice. And when I did, it wasn't in disappointment.

Anyway, if I had to state my general ideal, I'd say it'd be a cocky, funny, crazy-intelligent, well-spoken, articulate, extremely well-educated, kind, outgoing, well-adjusted, reliable, slightly older guy. Balding with very short hair. I haven't given much thought to coloring. I tend to like blue-eyed men with blond-to-brown hair. Strong features, but not too craggy. Toned and a bit muscley, but not too bulky. Tallish, six feet or so. Good taste, dresses well, but not too fussy. Has interests, passions, pursuits, and artistic sensibilities. Confident. Maybe even kinda fearless. But gentle and sensitive. Someone who's in touch with his inner child but isn't afraid to take on a bit of a parental role when my inner girl needs reinforcement. Someone stable but NOT boring.

I guess the bottom line is that I desire someone who is both interesting and interested. Severe mutual physical attraction is ideal, although precisely what I'll find attractive is hard to anticipate. Further, I need someone who respects me, finds me fun, and thinks I'm brilliant. Someone who will worship me like I worship him. Someone who will love me and make me his priority in life. Someone with whom I can fall in love again and again, every day of my life.

As for the sexual side of things, heh. I'm kind of like Anais Nin's Elena. I yearn to lose myself in someone, sorta.
everything you wrote rings true for me..... i find myself nodding at it all and couldve written it myself but you just saved me the time .... thank you :)

prettyeyes77

I have a huge crush on Mathew Gray Gubler and I have the strangest fantasy about him. I want to shave his... beard and mustaches. I have this fantasy of straddling his lap, (which would crush him) but it’s a fantasy so he doesn’t scream in pain, and then I slowly apply warm shaving cream to his face while squirming around cause although strange it turns me on.:p Then I shave him and there is lots of giggling and grinding and petting on both ends and then once he is shaved it all gets steamier, but that bit is just for me. :eat2:

As for a specific fantasy guy I don’t have one, the two constants that I like are a strong jaw line and Tall like 6’2 or more, I’m 5’8 or 9 so when I wear heels I can tower over shorter guys and I don’t like being taller than a guy. But other than those to basics I don’t have a physical type I go for. I like personalities that are funny and not afraid to let the freak flag fly I think it’s great when a guy can pull me out of my shell without pissing me off or being abrasive… now I get oxymoronic :eek::confused::doh:… he must be sensitive but not a sissy, he must be sweet but rough, possessive but not overbearing, he must like me the way I am but not take my shit, and with demands like these he must come with his own batteries :rolleyes: hehe But seriously He has to have a soft spot for puppies, kitties and babies, and be funny, and that’s about it. I also have inexplicable attractions to Professors, Piano players, and men who wear sweater vests and or thick rimmed glasses. I’m a strange one I know, but the fantasy guy likes that too. :smitten:

FatAndProud

This thread is awesome!

My ideal guy is an intellectual, opinionated, and open-minded wordsmith. A man who can make you hate him or love him - depending on if you agree with his perspectives or not!

Other than that, physical attractiveness is subjective. I can't pinpoint what I like, but I know facial hair immediately garners a rise in his hotness factor. Totally.

Also,hebetterhavebighandsandbigfeet,ifyaknowwhatImean?!

A man who actually likes me, thinks I'm a person (not a slump buster or someone to use), finds me somewhat attractive, can read and write, is willing to take me out in public, has a job, a car and own place, won't let others make fun of me, lets me at least meet his parents, doesn't abuse or belittle me, promises not to laugh if he somehow manages to get me to take my clothes off, doesn't cheat openly, kisses me (not just a peck and look of "yuck" across his face either), doesn't smell, is single, doesn't steal from me and won't ask me if my "hotter" friend is available if I even dare to say hello. But no one like this ever talks to me. Oh well, he must not exist. That is, if you're big. All I get are leeches, Internet pimps, scammers, closet cases and weirdos mostly, and I'm a small BBW.

This is why I am a proud spinster and will remain that way.

prettyeyes77

A man who actually likes me, thinks I'm a person (not a slump buster or someone to use), finds me somewhat attractive, can read and write, is willing to take me out in public, has a job, a car and own place, won't let others make fun of me, lets me at least meet his parents, doesn't abuse or belittle me, promises not to laugh if he somehow manages to get me to take my clothes off, doesn't cheat openly, kisses me (not just a peck and look of "yuck" across his face either), doesn't smell, is single, doesn't steal from me and won't ask me if my "hotter" friend is available if I even dare to say hello. But no one like this ever talks to me. Oh well, he must not exist. That is, if you're big. All I get are leeches, Internet pimps, scammers, closet cases and weirdos mostly, and I'm a small BBW.

This is why I am a proud spinster and will remain that way.
Have you ever heard the saying "People see what they are looking for" ? I'm not saying that your thoughts aren't valid ones, but honey sometimes you just have to look on the brighter side of life. ;) HUG!

Latest posts