What's your weight gain in 2020?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lear

65ish pounds. Was 310 in January, currently sitting around 375 at last check, but made a gaining bet so I'm not checking between Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve.

kilo riley

I've put on a helluva lot. I didn't live the most active lifestyle before covid but I did get out everyday. My wife stopped me in the bedroom doorway the other day to measure with her hands the space on each side and it was only a couple inches on each side that seperated me from the door frame

LarryTheNoodleGuy

11 pounds since July, just enough so that the buttons ALMOST close on my jeans. I'm fascinated by this gain and have taken lots of pics in case my weight changes either way over the next year or so. I love looking at fat bodies and mine is no exception! Every pic has a BIG smile..."Look what I did!" :) I have b4 and after pics I'm too shy to post, but if you PM I will share, lol...(G-rated.)

Last edited:

EmilyEW

I both managed to lose 20 pounds in the first half and then gained it (on purpose) in the second half.
So I am a perfect zero, like I always was. Zero filled with cream and chocolate.

(I just had about 40 oz of milkshake, so I see a bit blurry...)

Last edited:

Latest posts