• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When Chocolate ATTACKS!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
Running errands after work last night. Making my way thru Union Square, when I spot a huge group of people clamoring at this double decker bus.

As I get closer to the scene, I notice that there are people on top of the bus throwing something at the crowd. Geez people! Chill out! It can't be that good, I think to myself.

I decide to walk as far from the maddening crowd, as far from the hands clamoring for a handout. Minding my own business, I cut thru the crowd when all of the sudden it all goes dark. Something hit me on my head hard. I black out for a second, when I open my eyes, I look for whatever it was that hit me.

I've been clocked by a Godiva Raspberry Chocolate Bar. Godiva 1, Ms. J 0.

I turn around and yell several well placed insults to the promotions people and continue of my way.

Godiva, this isn't over!!!!!
I plan to exact my vengeance on you and your cacao brethren.:cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back