where are the FFA that like the short fellas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kilo riley

this isn't a personal add or plea or anything. Just a short fat fella appreciation thread or actually a roll call for FFA that like short fat fellas! woohoo!!!

short fat fellas are sturdier. the weight is spread out. How often do you see a short fat man with wee legs and a beer belly. rarely!. I believe it's through natural selection that the short fat man has endured- the wider hips and squishy belly allow us to hide cookies or even whole pies. Our jolliness makes it more likely someone will invite us over for dinner.

just look at the flinestones! fred and barney both shorter than their wives wilma and betty. I don't know where i'm going with that actually.

ok thats all for now

BBW4Chattery

Hmm, I don't know how to put this delicately.

In best ladylike tones, let me say, that some of my finest interactions were with a fella just a half inch shorter than my own height. Things just lined up perfectly. Prior to him, I'd only dated guys much, much, much taller; usually over 6'3''... even a 6'11''.

It's been about 6 years since I dated him and it turns out that he was a lying loser for a year but still, he opened my eyes to the joys of guys under 6 ft tall.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Height is something I actually don't care about at all! I wouldn't say I prefer short men, but I'm a lanky girl so dating a few men who were shorter than me was unavoidable.

kilo riley

Hmm, I don't know how to put this delicately.

In best ladylike tones, let me say, that some of my finest interactions were with a fella just a half inch shorter than my own height. Things just lined up perfectly. Prior to him, I'd only dated guys much, much, much taller; usually over 6'3''... even a 6'11''.

It's been about 6 years since I dated him and it turns out that he was a lying loser for a year but still, he opened my eyes to the joys of guys under 6 ft tall.

under 6 ft? lol..that's not short. 5' 10 5' 11 that still tall.

short is like 5' 6 and under ;)

BBW4Chattery

under 6 ft? lol..that's not short. 5' 10 5' 11 that still tall.

short is like 5' 6 and under ;)

Well, I'm just sayin' shorter than what I used to limit myself to dating-wise. I have never, however, dated someone shorter than myself (5'6'') and really haven't ever known too many fellas that height... if any. The last long term ex was 5'6'' and there were others under 6 ft both toward the 5'6'' end and toward the 6' end.

It's a fruitless discussion now, for me, anyway. I now meet no guys of any size. Ha. Let's hope the 30's don't continue in this direction.

BHMluver

this isn't a personal add or plea or anything. Just a short fat fella appreciation thread or actually a roll call for FFA that like short fat fellas! woohoo!!!

short fat fellas are sturdier. the weight is spread out. How often do you see a short fat man with wee legs and a beer belly. rarely!. I believe it's through natural selection that the short fat man has endured- the wider hips and squishy belly allow us to hide cookies or even whole pies. Our jolliness makes it more likely someone will invite us over for dinner.

just look at the flinestones! fred and barney both shorter than their wives wilma and betty. I don't know where i'm going with that actually.

ok thats all for now

Well, being all of 5' 2" I have yet to tower over ANY male. (Probably a good thing, too lest somebody pick us both up and put us in their pockets. )

BHMluver

lol....

Confession time...my first love was a short BHM;)

Ironically, I didn't realize I was a FFA.

SanDiega

Can't say I have an expressed preference for shorter guys, but my boyfreind is a bit less than an inch more diminutive than I.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I believe (depending on nationality, of course) that the average female height is somewhere between 4'11''-5'4'', so there should be plenty of opportunity for shorter guys :bow:

Personally, I just want the guy to be taller than I am - I feel too masculine otherwise (I'm a bit over 5'9").

SanDiega

I believe (depending on nationality, of course) that the average female height is somewhere between 4'11''-5'4'', so there should be plenty of opportunity for shorter guys :bow:

Personally, I just want the guy to be taller than I am - I feel too masculine otherwise (I'm a bit over 5'9").

Sorry, but this cant be right. How is a girl who is 4'11 average?

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Click here for average heights in different countries. 4'11" is a bit short in the US, where average is 5'2"-5'5", but it's right about average in many countries. The highest average female height on the list is 5'7" in the Netherlands and Dinaric Alps.

Latest posts