• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who here will be taking part in the clubhouse show your stuff for a day this time?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
If you've noticed the announcement, this weekend will be another of the periodic "show your stuff for a day" events in the members-only "clubhouse. The idea is that there is good stuff to see, but you have to contribute to Dimensions to see it. Further, because the whole thread is taken down after a day or two, people can be a little more daring, putting up photos that maybe someone will copy to their computer, but at least are not up on the net forevermore.

The thing is, it really started amongst the women, trying to get the many male lurkers to contribute to Dimensions. I recently put some money aside to send in to Dimensions, so I'm now officially a member (I'm not generally much of a group joiner, so it feels weird). Anyway, I know there are not so many FFA around Dimensions as there are FA, but it still seems to me we could have a branch of the thread dedicate to big guys. Therefore I'm scrambling trying to take a decent photo in the next couple of days. What I'm wondering is, will there be other BHM taking part?

If you are, please chime in--both to make me feel less alone and so the FFA know what their incentive to join is! (and if any BHM were thinking of joining, now would be a good time to do so, and then contribute to the thread!)

Regards;

-Ed

Latest posts

Back