• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who remembers a show called "The Lost Saucer" Sid & Marty Kroft

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actor4hire

When I was a kid I loved Sid & Marty Kroft shows. There was a show called The Lost Saucer, with Jim Neighbors. There was an episode where the saucer lands on a planet where being fat is the law. I remember being an over weight child & wishing there really was such a place. LOL! I have looked for this episode on youtube, but can't find it. The episode is called "Fat is beautiful" Does anybody else remember this???

Latest posts

Back