• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whoo-hoo!, I'm on my way!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Moving to Scarborough, Ontario Sunday night 28 November. Gonna live in an apt for a few mos. before I move in w/ my new boyfriend. This'll be great. He's helping me to make transition. He confided during my visit last week that he was tired of the Long distance friendship.

After din din w/ a friend @ a restaurant in the 'Beach' section of town called Papillion, he pulled over on the side of the road, hugged and kissed me, told me he loved me ever since we 1st met & was now completely IN love.:eek::smitten: He wanted me closer and, well, now i'm outta here. LOL.

I'm beyond tickled. Never thought I'd find someone who'd want me or love me unconditionally ever again.

Bad thing? I have the flu & I'm in serious pain from the bus trip from Toronto to Texas. Difficult to pack and I look like death warmed over. What a vision.:doh: LOL! Oh well, just wanted to share. Ciao kids!

Katerina
*weakly attempting the happy dance without keeling over*

Back