• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why does the leadership of so many major churches want jews out of the middle east?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

I am in receipt of a communication originating from the United Methodist Gen. Board of Church and Society. Important quotes from it follow:

Faith leaders tell Obama ‘enough’

Urge administration change policies on Israel-Palestine

by Wayne Rhodes, Editor, Faith in Action on July 30, 2014

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The United Methodist General Board of Church & Society is among 11 faith-based organizations that sent a letter to President Obama calling for the administration to change its policies to accomplish a lasting end to the hostilities between Israel and Palestine.

"To achieve a lasting peace, the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land, including the siege of Gaza, must end,” the letter states. “The conflict between Palestinians and Israelis will only be resolved when Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories is ended, and the inherent equality, worth, and dignity of all Palestinians and Israelis is realized.”

The highlighted phrase the above paragraph states the key to the conflict. In the view of the Palestinian leadership it is all Palestinian territory. I was reading an article attached to the bulletin board in a local mosque. As best I understood it, the article (which someone had felt was worth posting and no one else had felt should be taken down) explained why Jews had no right to own any land anyplace and suggested that all of the Jews in Israel could move to the United States because the United States had a history of welcoming people from other countries.

So I question, "Why is it that so many Christian churches want all of the Jews out of the middle east since, in the view of the Palestinian leadership, nothing else will end Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories(which includes all of Israel) and thereby bring peace to the Middle East?

To say that the removal of all Jews from Israel will lead to a lasting peace in the Middle East makes the assumption that the Sunnis and the Shiites will stop killing each other yet even now the Sunnis seem to be saying that a lasting peace is dependent upon the Shiites all being removed from the Middle East and the Shiites saying the a lasting peace is dependent upon all of the Sunnis being removed from the Middle East.

I have called the office of our local state Sen. Christopher Shank left a message asking him how he feels about 4000 Jewish refugees being settled in Washington County Maryland. . He has not yet answered. (5 million Jews in Israel – 50 states in the United States – 100,000 refugees per state – 24 counties and Baltimore in Maryland – 4000 refugees in Washington County – give or take 1000.

Russell Williams

Latest posts

Back