• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why i like my fat belly

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
As a mom of a baby my belly often comes in handy. My baby Alex has been sick and teething for a week now. I often just hold him by laying him tummy to tummy and he falls asleep in my pillowy goodness. He fits so perfectly sprawled against my large belly. Sometimes he almost instantly falls asleep when he lays on my belly.
I can't imagine how thinner bellies work for such a comfort thing. I don't need hands or arms to hold him in place. My belly just makes the perfect baby bed.
I know this is a random post but I am really appreciating my big belly these days to help comfort my little sweetie. If i had a photo I'd show it too but I'm usually the one behind the camera :)

Latest posts

Back