• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why no strories of black people? Request/challenge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuopiofi

I've been reading FA-stories for several years and there's something I've noted: there are very few people who write about black people in their stories (Lardibutts is the only one I remember, but even he(?) hasn't done so in long time), while even a quick look into internet/TV or just going outside tells that at least same amount of them are on the heavy side as any other group of epople. Why is this? Political Correctness gone mad?

So, two points I'd like to make.

First, Request: if anyone can think stories or writers who use black people in their stories, I'd like to know about them. Links would be nice.

Second, Challenge: I challenge you to write stories to fill this absence.

Latest posts

Back