• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wifes rapid weight gain and strange health issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hexxish

Hi everyone; My wife has always been a bbw but here recently she has really been putting on weight even though here eating habbits haven't changed. She won't weigh herself but her being apple shaped I can really see her belly getting bigger. She is 53 yoa and she recently came off the pill so I wondered if that had something to do with it. Now of course since I am attracted to "real women" and not those sickly little things, I have no problem withthe weight gain until it becomes a health risk but she is having severe muscle aches, joint pain, frequent head aches, and the strangest thing of all is that she has a constant salty taste in her mouth! Tap water, Coke, coffee, everything tastes like salt to her. This has been going on for months And yes she has seen her Dr. but she says it will go away and aches and pains are probably due to her weight. She isn't a huge woman. The last time she weighed which was probably six months she was embaressed to tell me she weighed 265 LBS and I figure that she is around 300 or so. We can all expect aches and pains as we get older but this salt taste is driving her crazy. Have any of you ladies experienced this? Thanks

Latest posts

Back