• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Willa Becomes Anna (Parts 4-6) - by Kerrynation (~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryNation

Inkblot
~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG - there's nothing more motivated than an actress with a threatened role!

Willa Becomes Anna - Parts 4-6
By Kerrynation

(For prior installment(s) of this story click here)

PART FOUR

The Studio Cantina was in a converted hangar bay that had been used to house planes during the WWII era. It’s stark décor had been updated over the years, though today it buzzed with life as the accumulated press and studio personnel had gathered. They were there to witness the svelte Willa Ford’s first big binge challenge in her attempt to gain a hundred and five pounds in order to play Anna Nicole Smith without a fatsuit.

Willa, now dressed in a pink tubetop and cutoff shorts, was seated at one end of a very long table that could comfortably seat at least a dozen people. As the photographers and reporters took their positions and began snapping away, Willa’s friend and agent Jennie Walker stepped in front of the table and began to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen, right now I present to you Willa Ford’s Buffet Buster Challenge! This challenge consists of a seven-course breakfast, with each course consisting of two full plates each. The menu will include a course of pancakes, a course of waffles, a course of hashbrowns, a course of eggs, a course of bacon, a course of French Toast, and a half pound Éclair for dessert!”

There were many whispers of awe amongst the paparazzi gathered in the cantina. Many were debating whether or not Willa could actually do this or not. Willa herself, seated at the head of the table, had lost a bit of her cocky grin as she considered the feat about to be put before her.

Jennie threw her friend a wink, and then said, “And without further ado, let the Challenge begin!”

As Jennie said this, the double doors of the Cantina swung open and several chefs began pushing overloaded carts of food to the table, setting them in front of Willa. She sat back and let all six chefs pile their wares atop the now groaning table, before picking up her knife and fork, and digging in. She started with a short stack of five pancakes and syrup, which slid down in record time. Then, after a few swallows of milk (full fat, naturally), she tucked into a plate of four waffles which had been smothered in strawberries.

Willa marveled to herself at how free she felt in eating such a massive meal, and not having to worry about the after effects. Belching slightly, Willa reached for a heavy plate of hashbrowns, and demolished it almost as fast as she had downed the first plate of pancakes.

Chugging down another glass of milk, Willa grabbed a plate of waffles, a plate of bacon, a plate of eggs, and a plate of pancakes, and combined them to make three huge breakfast “sandwiches.”

With a devilish grin at the press, appropriate captured by the camras, Willa grabbed one of her creations and took a huge bite out of it.

“MMMM! This is—mrrrph---delicious, Jennie!” Willa said around a mouthful of breakfast.

Jennie’s own belly let out a grumble at the sight and smell of so much delicious food. “I know, Wills. I actually kind of wish I could join you, but this stuff all has to go into that growing little belly of yours. Speaking of which, why don’t you give yourself some room to expand, and unbutton those shorts, hun?”

Willa looked down past her boobs to see her belly pushing out against the button of her shorts. She had finished the waffle and pancake courses, and now all that battered goodness was beginning to expand in her belly, taking up precious space she would need in order to finish the rest of her meal.

Willa soldiered through the rest of her first freakish sandwich, popping the last bite in her mouth and leaning back in her chair, suddenly feeling very full. She still had two of her “sandwiches,” a plate of hashbrowns, a plate of bacon and a plate of eggs left, in addition to the half pound éclair, which sat hunkered down under its domed silver lid at the middle of the table.

Photogs began snapping pictures of the slumped starlet, and someone yelled out “Is it over? Is she done? Has the buffet beaten Willa Ford?”

Willa let out a sigh, and her shoulders slumped.

Jennie Walker, however, would not let this be the end. She knew Willa had made a rookie binging mistake in taking on the breads and battered portions first. But she also knew that such an obstacle could be overcome.

Thinking quickly, she called out to one of the chefs, “Bring me a full carafe of orange juice, now!”

As the chef ran off to get the requested item from the kitchen, Willa let out a forced, dry-sounding burp and began to pick at the second sandwich she had made. Two bites went down before the chef returned with the juice that Jennie had asked for. As Willa went in for a third big bite, Jennie stepped up and stopped her friend’s hand halfway through.

“Here, Wills….trust me, drink this whole thing, and you’ll feel much better and be able to breeze through the rest of this,” Jennie said, handing Willa the full carafe of orange juice.

Willa shot her friend a questioning look, and asked, “What are you doing, Jen? This is only going to fill me up more! I don’t have the belly room for this. I feel like I’m at capacity right now. Oooooh…..and those hashbrowns are extra greasy, which is kinda making me queasy.”

This last statement was punctuated by another dry burp, and Willa putting both hands on either side of her taut belly.

“Nonsense, Wills. Here, bottoms up!” Jen said, placing the carafe at Willa’s lips and tipping it back.

"And unbutton those shorts!"

The results were almost instantaneous. With each gulp and swallow, Willa’s little tummy rounded out more, and more, and more, until the button of the shorts (deliberately bought two sizes small by Jenny) released of it own accord. Will looked like she was four moths pregnant, as her newly freed belly expanded another inch or two outwards. With a gasp, Willa dropped the empty carafe, and sat back in her chair, her belly gurgling and sloshing.

“Oh…man, Jenny, I am so full right now. What did you --- guuuurrrrrgle --- just do? You just cost me the challenge---BUUURP!”

Willa groaned.

Jenny smiled and said, “Not quite Willa, in fact, I just saved your ass, as well as maybe helping to add a few inches to it. See, the acid in the orange juice will help to dissolve the bread in your belly, thus actually giving you more room to cram some more food in there in a few minutes. Just sit back and take it a bite at a time … you’ve got this. You can DO it!”

Encouraged by her friend, Willa reached out and grabbed the last remaining plates of hashbrowns, bacon, and eggs, and added those to her already gigantic sandwiches. The press and other studio employees cheered as Willa picked up the knife and fork, and dove into the rest of her two monstrous sandwiches, while her belly gurgled, snapped and popped with the sounds of the orange juice at work.

Finishing the second sandwich, perspiration beginning to dot her brow, Willa reached for the third and final sandwich. Just the sight of the eggs and fat-dripping bacon caused her stomach to heave, and for one desperate moment, she actually did want to vomit. Ohhh, it would feel so good to have all that food come up. Sweet relief!

Then, the thought of Virgie Arthur, and her plus-sized model, waiting in the wings for a still-skinny Willa to fail entered her mind, and her resolve returned. Willa began to cut huge bites out of the third sandwich, mowing through it like a woman possessed, even though every bite that went down stretched her almost full to capacity tummy painfully.

As the last bite of the sandwich went down and her fork scraped the plate, Willa leaned back in relief, and the press cheered. Now, all that was left was the half pound, crème-filled éclair, and then Willa could pass out in her trailer and let her massive meal digest, and turn all that food into precious calories, and the calories into fat.

Willa eyed the éclair uncertainly, one hand on her stuffed gut, which was roiling and gurgling trying its hardest to digest the huge quantity of food inside it. The thought of losing the role of a lifetime fresh in her mind, Willa motioned for the éclair to be brought to her. A chef appeared and clearing a space in front of Willa, placed the éclair with a flourish in front of the bloated pop star.

Willa hefted the enormous pastry, and brought it tentatively to her trembling, syrup-stained lips, and took a bite. The creamy coolness of the éclair, coupled with the chocolate frosting, was a welcome relief from the greasy bacon and hashbrowns, and Willa savored the sensation, with a photographer catching a picture of her blissful expression.

Slowly, very, very slowly, the éclair disappeared into Willa Ford, until all that remained was the tail end of it, which fell from Willa’s trembling fingers and landed on the plate with a wet smack. Leaning back and clutching at her rock hard, globular belly, Willa shook her head “no” and pushed the plate away from her, a sick expression on her pretty face. She really would vomit if she tried to force down that last huge bite of chocolate, dough and crème. She just couldn’t do it.

Jennie, sensing her friend was so close to victory, yet so near to defeat, decided enough was enough. Willa had eaten more than three girls her size this morning, and Jennie Walker wasn't going to let Willa be called a failure on account of one damned little piece of éclair. Striding over to the table, Jennie grabbed the bite of éclair in one hand, and as she turned back to the press, she said, “This little bite of dough is all that stands between Willa Ford, and victory here this morning. She’s almost tapped out, but if you guys give her some encouragement, I’m sure she can do it. Come on! WIL-LA! WIL-LA! WIL-LA!”

As Willa reached for the éclair bite in Jennie’s hand, the press caught on and began their own chant of “WIL-LA!” and as Willa crammed the bite into her mouth, and began chewing, they erupted into cheers and applause.

Willa forcefully swallowed the éclair and sagged in her seat, as much as her rock hard and domed out gut would let her. She had done it! Flashbulbs went off, Jennie came up and raised Willa’s arm in victory, and the event was over.

Struggling to stand up, and ill from her binge, Willa posed for a set of pictures from the front and from the side for the media, before, leaning on Jennie for support and cradling her overstuffed and aching belly she trudged out to the car waiting to take her back to her trailer for a much deserved nap.

Back