• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Winter is coming :( .......I need shoes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianbbw4u

Well last week it was +32C and Today is +7C. BURRR Last night when I was driving home it was I swear I saw snowflakes. It was damn cold. I didnt dare look at the temp cause I dont wanna see those -_C yet.

I think the days of flip flops and capris are over.
Does anyone know of any cute winter shoes? I can never find any and I love shoes! I've seen some knock off crocs that are lined with fleece and I'm tempted to buy them. I do love crocs!

Someone link me some winter shoes!!!!

Latest posts

Back